By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Help me decide if I should retaliate

Retaliate. Always. But make sure the retaliation far outweighs the initial strike: If someone slaps you, break their jaw. I'd ruin her life and drive her to drink and ultimately onto being homeless, then find her on the street and tell her it's all her own fault.

Around the Network

Post the bulletin! Do it!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I hope everything turns out well for you.

Mistershine said:
Retaliate. Always. But make sure the retaliation far outweighs the initial strike: If someone slaps you, break their jaw. I'd ruin her life and drive her to drink and ultimately onto being homeless, then find her on the street and tell her it's all her own fault.

Nonono, if you're going to ruin somebodies life you have the ending wrong. Once you've driven her to being homeless you find her on the street and give her fifty dollars and a sandwich and say that you hope she manages to sort her life out.

Nothing is more vindictive that kindness.

Ugh I think I got her calmed down. Meanwhile my friend calls me that shes been laid off and theres no way shes gonna be able to pay her bills because shes been living way beyond her means. She also has a tendency to get over-dramatic and do things she regrets so heres to hoping she doesn't this time. Meanwhile I'm going to a damn party tonight and another tomorrow night... I need to get away from all of this. Its too much for me.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

Around the Network

Pay Casey to have sex with her, that will calm her down.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

jesus kung fu magic said:

You have to scrap it out , its the only way to keep the bitch from talking.

Preferrably in jelly, with an audience.

Look this is a personal thing, any advice you get here prolly wont be all the relative or good. You know what this person is like, we dont, so you know what to do, we dont.

My cat's name is Mittens.

^I should report you but I don't care.