By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Help me decide if I should retaliate

I figured out whats going on. Theres a guy involved in this that I don't talk to anymore - hes manipulating the situation and is trying to get her mad at me to confirm the truth in what I originally passed on to my friend. I'm just a casualty to him that he doesn't care about.

So I'm manipulating back :)

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

Around the Network

Ok now you HAVE to start throwing fists at the guy. Nothing is more embarassing to a guy to knock him out.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

She said shes following him... and I mean across the country. Thats what I passed on that made her so angry. What I'm gonna try to do is convince him she's really not... so she just does it anyways and he's got his own stalker :)

I don't appreciate him sending her my way, which I now know he did quite intentionally after seeing a chat log.

Since nobody else wants to ask it I guess I'll do it.

So Moongoddess did you pay Casey for sex or not?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

lol No. I thought the way she worded that made it clear that she made it up.

Around the Network
Moongoddess256 said:
lol No. I thought the way she worded that made it clear that she made it up.

Hey I gotta ask at least once. Don't feel ashamed if it's true. We've all done it at one time or another.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

No it was more like we were drunk. And I felt really bad about it afterwards because he had a girlfriend and she found out and dumped him :(

Moongoddess256 said:
No it was more like we were drunk. And I felt really bad about it afterwards because he had a girlfriend and she found out and dumped him :(

Oh ok. No worries then. You can always chalk it up to paying him back for the liquor. You see? Onyxmeth solves yet another problem.

Don't worry about his girlfriend. She was cheating on him with me, so it was best that you did what you did. Don't feel guilty anymore.

^LMAO oh Onyxmeth, you always have all the answers to lifes biggest problems, I bow down to you

this is so wonderfully ridiclious ! give us more!