By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nitendo Power Review Metroid Prime 3- Score Inside.

atleast its not like the reviews on sony games done by sony

EGM for lair 6.5 Sony 8.3 WTF?!?!?

Feel free to check out my 8 montages at www.youtube.co.uk/stonj 

you can also find me at myspace.com/jamiestoner47 and on facebook

XBL :: stonj

Around the Network
Astrodust said:
I wouldn't trust Nintendo Power or Play Magazine. I am eager to see what Famitsu will give it though.

I thought the japanese didnt like the metroid prime series?  If so then dont expect much from Famitsu.

Actually I think NP rates games rather fairly. I've read their reviews and have found them to be unbaised. The rate the game for what it is.

Personally, Ill wait for IGN, EGM and Gamespot again.

Yea I think I agree that Nintendo Power is a good source. I have looked back on several games that had score lists placed under them. Nintendo power is usually in the middle of those lists. Although I will wait to see what others say about the game before I go and buy it of course. It is a great sign otherwise. Personally looking forward to IGN. They seem to have the most experienced and unbiased reviewers.

Around the Network

What can you expect from Nintendo power, anyways I dont need reviews to tell me this game is ginna be freaking aws game.

Rath not that I hate Gamespot but I hate their Wii reviews.. and if they give the MP3 review to Jeff again I'll bombard their HQ with rotten sheeps!

Don't confirm your pruchase with GS's reviews... at least IMO.

"She can feel it changing her. It's becoming a part of her, corrupting her. But what frightens her most... she likes it!" - Effects of Phazon corruption.

Metroid Prime 3 Hype Level: Corrupted

Reviews:

1UP - 9.0 

IGN - 9.5

It is a hardcore game through and through. You will get your ass kicked by bosses. You will be stumped by the sometimes complex, but never overbearing, exploration.
"You'll never want to play any shooter with dual analog sticks ever again - it's THAT good.". - Gametrailers
D-FENS said:

itchy bum . . .

He who sleeps with an itchy bum wakes up with smelly fingers.

If Nintendo power rates a game rather low I take note, otherwise I expect a good review by default. Just the same as I would expect favorable Playstation reviews from anything with Playstation in the title, and favorable 360 reviews from anything that said Xbox at the top.

"But as always, technology refused to be dignity's bitch."--Vance DeGeneres

http://cheezburger.com/danatblair/lolz/View/4772264960

Astrodust said:
I wouldn't trust Nintendo Power or Play Magazine. I am eager to see what Famitsu will give it though.

You might be waiting a while - it may not be released in Japan until early '08 (guess). I'll be impressed if it gets above 33 or 34 (/40).

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099