By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - TEH POWER OF THE PS3 - Can Drive real cars :P

konnichiwa said:

And again a mod trolls.

Given that the winner of the 2005 Grand Challenge finished the course with an impressive average of 19.1 mph, I'm guessing you're the troll. He was joking, get over it. 

Reality has a Nintendo bias.
Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
BenKenobi88 said:
Yes, and I'm sure the car can go a blazing 30 mph...

And again a mod trolls.

Did Ben just say a PS3 ( a gaming device...for games, graphics and that sort of stuff)) can´t drive a car at more than 30 mph (which no computer on earth yet can) ??? Thats it. This PS3 bashorama by the mods is out of control, everybody knows if you say there is something the PS3 can´t do you are a troll. (even if that has nothing to do with games)

The only way Ben can regain his respect is by apologizing to Jesse Jackson or Rev. Al Sharpton... oh wait he didn´t insult black people.... hmmmm, Ken Kutaragi ???

Well maybe he will see how horribly wrong he was and ban himself (again). 

El Duderino said:
konnichiwa said:
BenKenobi88 said:

And again a mod trolls.

Did Ben just say a PS3 ( a gaming device...for games, graphics and that sort of stuff)) can´t drive a car at more than 30 mph (which no computer on earth yet can) ??? Thats it. This PS3 bashorama by the mods is out of control, everybody knows if you say there is something the PS3 can´t do you are a troll. (even if that has nothing to do with games)

The only way Ben can regain his respect is by apologizing to Jesse Jackson or Rev. Al Sharpton... oh wait he didn´t insult black people.... hmmmm, Ken Kutaragi ???

Ben will ban himself in protest of getting second place in the Mod poll. (I voted for you mate) Question: If white people who copy black culture are called wiggers, what would asian people who do the same thing be called? (That came to me after i saw Crazy Ken and black in the same sentence.)

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

konnichiwa said:
BenKenobi88 said:

And again a mod trolls.

Yeah...if you bothered to read my later posts...I stated how I don't think any processor on the market is good enough for the job...or at least the AI technology and cameras aren't good enough...

Quit thinking everyone's out to troll.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

El Duderino said:
konnichiwa said:
BenKenobi88 said:

And again a mod trolls.

Best post of this Sunday.

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
BenKenobi88 said:

And again a mod trolls.

my god it seems like every second post out of your mouth is bitching about biased mods, or trolls, or basically anyone who has ever touched a Wii in their life. And then calling everyone Gballzack.

This constant whining is so annoying. Seriously, get over it. You'll have much more fun posting on these forums if you just stopped whining all the damn time.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

The ps3 created life. :)

But seriously tho PS3 has an assload of horsepower.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY