By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Obama orders halt to Gitmo trials....ALREADY

halogamer1989 said:

So what is it that you want exactly man?

For you to use realistic and possible consequences of this action to try and persuade people to your view rather than over-the-top scare tactics that have no basis in reality.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

they're too dangerous to be kept alive! 

We should just launch the the gitmo prisoners to the moon and be done with it

moreGnizmo said:

halogamer1989 said:

For you to use realistic and possible consequences of this action to try and persuade people to your view rather than over-the-top scare tactics that have no basis in reality.

I think you're asking a bit more than he knows how to give, and that's not fair.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The_vagabond7 said:
moreGnizmo said:

halogamer1989 said:

I think you're asking a bit more than he knows how to give, and that's not fair.

You know vagabond, you are the most hard up sob on this site.  No wonder your miserable--you are a communist in the South.  I would say more but I am more civilized than you.

halogamer1989 said:You know vagabond, you are the most hard up sob on this site.  No wonder your miserable--you are a communist in the South.  I would say more but I am more civilized than you.

You continually raise the unintentional comedy level with each subsequent post.  

Around the Network

lol, I take it as a compliment that I can really get him riled up. Usually when people mess with him he just spouts more gibberish from his bunker and follows it up with "hoo-rah!". He actually sent me a PM to telling me to stop being such a dick to him. Sorry if I'm ruining your fantasy. Castro is calling, so I better put my grey hat back on and pick some cotton.

Now what's hilarious is how little it took. People calling him disgusting and inhuman, no prob, he loves it. I make a post that shows why torture is bad, and say he can't argue rationally and he goes off on a rant about how I'm a miserable communist and sends private messages telling me to back off.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The_vagabond7 said:
lol, I take it as a compliment that I can really get him riled up. Usually when people mess with him he just spouts more gibberish from his bunker and follows it up with "hoo-rah!". He actually sent me a PM to telling me to stop being such a dick to him. Sorry if I'm ruining your fantasy. Castro is calling, so I better put my grey hat back on and pick some cotton.

It's alright Jonathan.  I'm good @ ignoring people Say why don't u go listen to some Radiohead?

halogamer1989 said:
The_vagabond7 said:

It's alright Jonathan.  I'm good @ ignoring people Say why don't u go listen to some Radiohead?

Clearly you're not. I said something got under your skin. And is using my real name and information readily available in my profile some attempt at scaring me? Are you getting serious now? I don't get it.

It's not on your profile page. It is elsewhere on the Net

lol, it's very flattering that you'd look elsewhere on the net for information about me.

So how about you actually try to refute my argument? Or you can play tough guy on the internet and complain that I'm a dick. Your call.