By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is there a possibility that Snatcher will appear on the virtual console?

Do you think the sega cd version of Snatcher will appear on the virtual console and do you think it will use the wii remote as a light gun?

Around the Network

Is there a possiblity that FF:VII will appear in the psn?

On topic: Anything is possible there have been games from the sega systems there.

mM
leo-j said:

On topic: Anything is possible there have been games from the sega systems there.

Nope, SE will probably not release any Final Fantasies on PSN/VC. It takes the fun out of remaking them.

On topic: Was Sega CD announced as a console that would appear on the VC? I guess it's possible, but if Kojima ever wanted to bring the series back, it probably won't appear on the VC. 

leo-j said:

Hey, so far almost all ff7 related games have appeared on sony consoles, so it wouldn't be stupid to assume that ff7 might appear on psn. Hey maybe even a whole remake.

possibly

Around the Network
tk1797 said:
leo-j said:

Hey, so far almost all ff7 related games have appeared on sony consoles, so it wouldn't be stupid to assume that ff7 might appear on psn. Hey maybe even a whole remake.

Seeing as it is the best selling ps1 game, if they would have released it, I think it would have come out already(to make alot of money for problems with ps3 sales).

mM

Game was at least 1-2 cds huge, I Nintendo would certify a 700-1000 MB game for VC

Heeeeyyyy!!!! <Snap>

on a side note, there is huge speculation that kojima might develop a sequel or wiimake of snatcher for the wii once he is done with mgs4

Heeeeyyyy!!!! <Snap>

Lol, I just want Mercs on the VC :(

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

I don't think CD based consoles are going to appear on VC. If that was the cace, Nintendo would have included the Turbographx CD. Maybe Snatcher will appear as a Wiimake in the Unnamed Kojima Wii project.

Question: If Jaguar was to appear on VC, are they any good games for it except Doom?

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"