By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - whos going to buy GTA:chinatown wars + add sales predictions

im gonna get it, the impressions have been positive,

so who else is going to buy it

+i think it will sell around 300k its first week

Around the Network

Your prediction of first week sales is about right, but is a lot considering between GTA: LCS and GTA: VCS both on PSP sold like 200k first week combined in America.

just saw the psp gta sales, maybe 150-200k

Maybe 100k - 150k first week worldwide. Then it's quick trip to below 20k worldwide.

I doubt GTA on the DS can sell much more than a million.

So, GTA doesn't seem to do well on handhelds eh?

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

Around the Network

I will be purchasing this it looks fun and I d enjoy the GTA series. Plus I also want a GTA on the Wii...

Albion - Its Fun as Ballz !!!!!

Maybe I will... I miss the top-down GTA games.

I don't pay as much attention to DS sales, so I make no prediction.

But I'm gonna buy it for sure. I think a lot of people will complain it's a step back graphically, but I like it. Counting the PSP ones, they made 6 games that look really similar. This one looks different, and that's good.

DS is endless enjoyment baby.

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Derixs said:
I will be purchasing this it looks fun and I d enjoy the GTA series. Plus I also want a GTA on the Wii...

Me too!  I beat bully and godfather on wii and loved em both, punching just was so fun.

Never got scarface as I heard it was shite.

I think a Wii GTA could finally open the floodgates for 3rd party guys on wii.  Like how could it not see insanely well?

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

My brother is the big GTA fan but he has no DS, I'm thinking of buying him the game and letting him use my DS (I'll be playing it too of course). I feel like I want to support mature content on Nintendo platforms just because I'm sick of seeing all the shovelware - hopefully others will feel the same.