By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Things I hate about Sony by a PS Fanboy

Hus said:
Rath said:
Hus said:
dtewi said:

Challnage them, when was the laast time a Zelda or Mario game came near 15 Million.

Its not mature, he murdered his family his whole world revolves around revange. Thats are not mature themes for you ?

I dont know wat is considered as 'mature' anymore. but hus have u heard of naruto? its a popular anime air in japan aimmed a young audiences. One of the main character had his whole family/clan murdered and his whole world revolves around revenge...... and when i say 'young audience' i reckon anyone from primary school and above watches naruto.

maybe its jsut society these days. introducing mature themes so early on.

Around the Network
dtewi said:
The problem is that the PS3 won't have a ten year period. The PS2 didn't even have a ten year period and it has the most dominant format.

No, even the biggets wii supporters say BR wont be the dominant movie format for another 4/5 years.  But if that happens what type of life boost will that give the PS3...... the only console with the format of choice.

Sony planed this perfectly, they make take a ass whooping in the early rounds.... but as the rounds progress they get stronger and stronger untill they start to dominate all the way to a late round Ko.

(who liked my metaphor)

Rocky Balboa is a fictional charecter, and starting a fight with taking as many shots to the face (And hitting yourself a few times) is rarely wise.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

night said:
Hus said:
Rath said:
Hus said:
dtewi said:

Challnage them, when was the laast time a Zelda or Mario game came near 15 Million.

Its not mature, he murdered his family his whole world revolves around revange. Thats are not mature themes for you ?

I dont know wat is considered as 'mature' anymore. but hus have u heard of naruto? its a popular anime air in japan aimmed a young audiences. One of the main character had his whole family/clan murdered and his whole world revolves around revenge...... and when i say 'young audience' i reckon anyone from primary school and above watches naruto.

maybe its jsut society these days. introducing mature themes so early on.

Naruto on the 360 will BLAST THE SALE UP!! The thing I think it going to hurt it is the early series that its in. The japanese wont like it, they are ages away from the first 60 or so episodes.

mM
Fuzzmosis said:
Rocky Balboa is a fictional charecter, and starting a fight with taking as many shots to the face (And hitting yourself a few times) is rarely wise.

You know nothing about fighitng, nothing works better then letting some fool ware them selfs out. Then when they are tired and lazy and slow you destroy them.

Hell thats how Myweather beat De la hoya, Oscar had nothing left in the last few rounds.

Takes a bit of defense and balls, but works great.

Around the Network

"Then when they are tired and lazy and slow you destroy them."

How many people have said that this is what the PS3 is becomming?

And yes, I know little of Boxing, but your theory seems to be that somehow the Wii and 360 will actually be losing steam until they are at the same Pace the Ps3 is now, and then the Ps3 will shoot ahead! Which is, umm, interesting to say the least.

You know I always thought you were either very young or crazy right?

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Hus said:
dtewi said:
The problem is that the PS3 won't have a ten year period. The PS2 didn't even have a ten year period and it has the most dominant format.

No, even the biggets wii supporters say BR wont be the dominant movie format for another 4/5 years. But if that happens what type of life boost will that give the PS3...... the only console with the format of choice.

Sony planed this perfectly, they make take a ass whooping in the early rounds.... but as the rounds progress they get stronger and stronger untill they start to dominate all the way to a late round Ko.

(who liked my metaphor)

Sounds good to me :P QFT

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Fuzzmosis said:
"Then when they are tired and lazy and slow you destroy them."

How many people have said that this is what the PS3 is becomming?

And yes, I know little of Boxing, but your theory seems to be that somehow the Wii and 360 will actually be losing steam until they are at the same Pace the Ps3 is now, and then the Ps3 will shoot ahead! Which is, umm, interesting to say the least.

You know I always thought you were either very young or crazy right?

Well 360 is already struggling world wide evan losing sales to th emush more expensive PS3.  Wii like i said before, its great for short term.

Well what is crazy ? 

finalsquall said:
Sporticus said:

Except the PS2 cost $300 dollars, not $600. And how is the long term going to benefit a console that has chased away the consumer and third party developer early on handing over the lead to someone else. Please show me an instance in any generation past where this well-wishing strategy of yours for the Ps3 has ever happened. Developers and Consumers aren't going to just suddenly wake up one day and say, "hey, the PS3 has had better graphics for four years, we should support that now, good thing they planned ahead with good graphics, we obviously only thought graphics were going to get worse over time, never mind that all the games are now on the Wii and 360." This asinine theory that Sony somehow planned for the long term investment is just ludicrous and completely unfounded. All they did was create a console that shot itself in the foot early on by being too big too soon simply to try and bully the competition with short sighted tactics of shock and awe via its graphical superiority.

Your sheer willingness to think the PS3 is in any way like the PS2 is proof enough of your desperation to think everything will be just fine. Now you're reduced to making up theories that simply just let you sleep at night and the more long term the theory the better because the longer it will take for them to be proven wrong.

I realize such words may not be prudent for a Sony forum and the PS3 may in fact not be doomed, but you seriously need to wake up and start putting together some more realistic / palatable theories about how it's going to happen because this long term graphical investment theory of yours is the worst since people started comparing consoles to luxury cars. Look at the stuff you're spewing out! Is this a Sony forum or a support group for PS3 owners.

Dude you scared? Anyone that remotely dislikes the Wii or challenages the Wii for that fact is an outcast. This site has soooooo many freakin Wii fans it's beyond a joke. Sony have stated they have a 10 year plan. What proof is needed when they already had two consolesthat have had a long life. The ps2 is still going strong. WTF is a GC... I got one and I can't get $10au for the peice shit.
Yes the ps1 and ps2 had different launches and so has the ps3.... And yes no console has the same future. What you will find is ps fans follow the track record for Sony and their consoles. Sony is not concern about the race now. They know they have the games, the product and the fan base to get them there. The thing is... Too many Wii fans have counted the race as finished. But, it has only begun. It should be the time for the 360 and the Wii to start to bury the ps3, because if they don't they it will be history repeating themselves. Do you forget the user base of the ps2? Even in Japan? People are waiting for a two things- price drop and games. When that comes into play... the Wii and 360 better hold on to their crowns becuase the PS3 will be fast gaining (look at the effects of the small interim pricedrop in the usa @$400us). Everyone is already saying in 2008 is Sony's yr and that it will pass the 360. I know why ppl put the hate on Sony and the ps3. Because they know it's potential and ppl know Sony can deliever. Enuf Said!

Not taking into account games, you realise GCN was not only more powerful but also more durable then the PS2 yes? Piece of shit is kind of suggestive.. in fact I prefered the GCN even having owned both since launch day.

The correct, non-biased, thing you should/could have said was "I prefer the PS2 to the GCN as do most people" instead, you said some crap like that and made me no longer care to read past that point in your arguement. 

Hus said:

Well 360 is already struggling world wide evan losing sales to th emush more expensive PS3.  Wii like i said before, its great for short term.

Well what is crazy ? 

Yeah, and according to Sony the DS was also good for the short term, but after that massive ass whoopin in the handheld arena they shut up.