By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Pharaoh said:
I'm down, when we were playing early i didn't know friendly fire was on. I had like -8 before I noticed lol. I'll keep a heads up for that before the match starts.

Anyways count me in for the match.

Awesome.

Make that 5!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

So its American only?
If not well add Criminal916

Take my love, take my land..

Is there a set time for clan matches? As of now, I can only play on sundays from 5-8 MST. Once I'm not banned from my PS3, I'll be able to play more.
First I have to pick up the game though. I'll see if I can get it tomorrow. =)

kutasek said:
Music you need to turn off that friendly fire, since we were killing each other more than our competition.

lol XD

I had like.. i dunno 2 ? maybe 4 teamkills before this match... now i have.. i don't wanna know XD

Check out my game about moles ^

Apparently House doesn't come on tonight, so I would be able to make the match (my parents are kind've House addicts, lol).

But boy am I sucking today. Going into today my K:D ratio was around 190:160. After today it's 260:300. I'm pretty damn tired (stayed up all night working on that paper), so that might be why. Who knows what happened, lol.

Around the Network
Staude said:
kutasek said:
Music you need to turn off that friendly fire, since we were killing each other more than our competition.

lol XD

I had like.. i dunno 2 ? maybe 4 teamkills before this match... now i have.. i don't wanna know XD

Turning off friendly fire is only for noobs that only think of themselves and their opponents, ignoring their team mates.  Friendly fire was actually on by default in the beta.

They had some guy today lob a grenade at three of his team mates (me included) and one enemy, in an attempt to take out that lone enemy.  He killed all four of us and went "Wtf!?  Why is friendly fire on?!"   I go, "More importantly, why the fuck did you just throw a grenade at three of your fucking team mates?"

Awesome. A turret of mine just pulled 2 headshots in a row XD

makingmusic476 said:
Staude said:
kutasek said:

lol XD

Turning off friendly fire is only for noobs that only think of themselves and their opponents, ignoring their team mates.  Friendly fire was actually on by default in the beta.

They had some guy today lob a grenade at three of his team mates (me included) and one enemy, in an attempt to take out that lone enemy.  He killed all four of us and went "Wtf!?  Why is friendly fire on?!"   I go, "More importantly, why the fuck did you just throw a grenade at three of your fucking team mates?"

That happened to me a few times too :P lol.

I don't like Friendly Fire. Just let me fire (or spray) if I like, without having too be carefull. Or is that the so-called noob style? And though I don't care for the medical stuff, House is often quite fun.

I'm in for a match, it is 8 eastern. I'm killing my teammates 2-3 people per match, losing -3 for every kill, but at least I'm a medic, now. so i can revive, them and get one point back.