By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

outlawauron said:
Pristine20 said:
outlawauron said:
DMeisterJ said:
makingmusic476 said:
The list should be fully up to date. Officers, it is your duty to doublecheck that all members have been invited. :P

I invited Euphoria since he wasn't invited.

Also, have you checked the clan messages?  Apparently we were challenged to a tournament of twelve tonight at 8 PM EST to another clan for 10 valor points.  I didn't accept or decline since I didn't know if people would be up to play it.

I don't think I'm doing anything at 8:00 tonight, so if people are up to it...

Hmm, I may be able to make that.....

Is this eastern time? If so, I can make it as well. My RPG can't wait to blow stuff up LMAO. I hope it's a deathmatch

Not sure as I'm at work, but it's eastern time.

In 3 hours...yay! Gotta stop slacking off and do my homework fast

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

So what we have match?
Its 0:11 here now.

Take my love, take my land..

The match will be in 2 hours and 45 minutes from this post.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Europe match right?
Anyway I might be playing still at that time... 03:00....

Take my love, take my land..

Well, I (or another officer/MM) still needs to accept/decline the offer, and as of right now, only 3 or 4 people, myself included, have expressed any interest. Obviously that wouldn't work out. So I'll check back on this thread in ninety-six minutes (7 EST, 12 GMT) and if we're not at 12, it's going to be a decline, unless someone has another idea?

Around the Network

Lucky Americans getting Clan matches and everything :(
Us Europeans need to get something sorted.....

Music you need to turn off that friendly fire, since we were killing each other more than our competition.

DMeisterJ said:
Well, I (or another officer/MM) still needs to accept/decline the offer, and as of right now, only 3 or 4 people, myself included, have expressed any interest. Obviously that wouldn't work out. So I'll check back on this thread in ninety-six minutes (7 EST, 12 GMT) and if we're not at 12, it's going to be a decline, unless someone has another idea?

Alright. Can you send a message to all the members. I don't have access to my PS3 right now and I can't.

You should get some volunteers.

And we so far:

outlawauron
DMJ
pristine
antfromtashkent

We need more people! I say if we get 8 solid, we should accept. There is bound to be 4 other members on at the time.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
DMeisterJ said:

Alright. Can you send a message to all the members. I don't have access to my PS3 right now and I can't.

You should get some volunteers.

And we so far:

outlawauron
DMJ
pristine
antfromtashkent

We need more people! I say if we get 8 solid, we should accept. There is bound to be 4 other members on at the time.

I'm AF-PS3 right now too D: That's why I said seven, since I'll probably be near my triple again.  If only MM would check this thread, he's playing KZ2 right now.

I'm down, when we were playing early i didn't know friendly fire was on. I had like -8 before I noticed lol. I'll keep a heads up for that before the match starts.

Anyways count me in for the match.

Fact: Earthbound is the greatest game ever made