By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

and btw, did they update the flying bots while I was away? They seem a lot better.

Around the Network
BigBoobieHead said:
and btw, did they update the flying bots while I was away? They seem a lot better.

Yea they improved the bots a lot.  Somewhat useful now

Epoch said:
BigBoobieHead said:

Yea they improved the bots a lot.  Somewhat useful now

Somewhat a pain in the ass lol

How are clan matches going? I will be on tonight. :)

shanbcn said:

Not been many of them recently, the clan systems been buggy and not working right. 

And feck the LMG lol, Its not a bad gun, but the severe lack of decent TacT's in public games just puts me off using it. Id rather be a TacT with the M82 and win the match than use the LMG and lose. 

Around the Network
BigBoobieHead said:
shanbcn said:

Not been many of them recently, the clan systems been buggy and not working right. 

And feck the LMG lol, Its not a bad gun, but the severe lack of decent TacT's in public games just puts me off using it. Id rather be a TacT with the M82 and win the match than use the LMG and lose. 

Bahaha, thats exactly why I usually end up playing Tac, even though I think we should be practicing engineer more. 

Shan! Welcome back!

il definitely play next saturday im always up 4a duet

:O Anyone here still alive?!

2 questions

1. on the kz2 offical site that pic and link to this thread still up any idea y or who really put it up i mean i think gg would of taken it down by now if it was them plus they wouldnt put up a link to this thread i mean if they did wouldnt they have done the same sort of thing to ftk cause they to our mentioned in that messege... just idk the deal with that

2. is Xoj and bbh joining our clan if so nice to see ppl still want to join us if not o wells ^_^ i still think we need more fresh meat though :P

btw sorry for snapping on u epoch didnt know if u were kidding or serious can never tell when reading text :P

Also anyone check on the new AVP game (alien vs predator game) if so wha u guys think??

I'm a bit sad that there are no servers playing the DLC Maps :( GG could atleast have put up some dedicated ones or atleast ONE on each :/.