By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

IllegalPaladin said:
makingmusic476 said:
I've had an itch to get back into KZ2 lately, but I know if I play with you guys I'm gonna get wtfpwned. >_>

I know how that goes. I loaded Killzone 2 up this morning and I had to get used to the aiming again.

Even after taking time to adjust, pristine and some others would still destroy me lol.

Around the Network

Try crouching and simply moving the aim. Then fire from the hip. If you barely move, you'll notice some sick accuracy o.o. I was playing the other day and well I crouched behind this box and got like shitloads of headshots at a mid-range distance. Im used to running and gunning so I was kinda' surprised xDD.

im still waiting 4 ff13, heavyrain looks cool tho any of u guys into that?

kicks1989 said:
im still waiting 4 ff13, heavyrain looks cool tho any of u guys into that?

I'm definately getting Heavy Rain, God of War 3 and probably BFBC2 for pc.

I think I'll pick up FF13 once I played through those games and the games I already have.

il probably rent heavy rain btw i joined another site gamingunion.net they a podcast and contests i wonder y this site doesnt kinda sad : (

OCN where are you?

Around the Network

hey guys

im back finally

r u ready to get ranks up?????? LOL

is the clan still alive i'd like to join

It's Saturday evening and only me and kicks are on. I guess doing clan matches isn't really possible anymore.

Sup guys how are things going not sure if ill be on in a while -_- but wanted to show u something if u havent already seen it new fottage of god of war 3 things looks damn amazing and the graphics are very good and gameplay is as brutal and bloddy as ever lol i take that back in 50x more brutal and deadly ^_^ heres the link

http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/gametrailers-tv/85?ch=1&sd=1

everthing is in game no cg

i really approve of the officers u selected ng