By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

so guys what time at you playing?
i join at night onnly 2 kittens up

Around the Network

^ Usually most folk on at 21.00-02.00 GMT + 0. I think we should organise a weekly game (training match) once a week at least, say Friday night or something, but thats just my 2 cents

I think Im gona use the LMG as my main now. Just started using it, gets you, or me at least a lot more score and kills in the same timeframe.

Irish: Just get in a 32 player pub and spawn camp with lmg -.- You'll get massive points.

Anyone know what happened to Shan and Zal?  Did their ps3 kick the bucket?

^ The Haitia earthquake somehow destroyed their house in Spain.

Around the Network

@ Rectum Man - Yea I did that earlier on, its fun haha. And I got a new mic btw so I might plug it in sometime and sing a few song for ya. Wouldnt be much point in speaking to you cause you wouldn't make out a word

hey im the only one who sings

^ and we wouldn't want it any other way ;p

BigBoobieHead said:
@ Rectum Man - Yea I did that earlier on, its fun haha. And I got a new mic btw so I might plug it in sometime and sing a few song for ya. Wouldnt be much point in speaking to you cause you wouldn't make out a word

Baha, yea I remember your "speaking", you got a friggin thick accent. It kinda reminds me of my newfie friends over here. 

I do enjoy Irish drinkin songs tho, so feel free to fire one of those up during a match and confuse the shit outta the enemies

Yea, Im Northern Irish so my accents awful (N.Ire is basically a mix between Scotland and The Republic of Ireland), and thats also why I don't know any Irish drinking songs haha.

And Kicks, I can never compete with ur vocals, although maybe we could do a duet sometime ;)