By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Sergeant---R said:

"Looks like the silly wooden shoes wearing fool requested it?  Not sure why as it's the middle of the holidays.

We have a couple matches in bout an hour, and so far its just me and Q online.  Serg is playin Resistance 2, the bum"---Epoch

Excuse Me Would You Like To Say That To My Face Online Epoch or Would You Prefere Behind My Back Here Next Time You Need Me Why Not Messege Me if you need me.   

Easy tiger, it was just an observation I made while typing that message out, no offense intended.  You did come and play btw.

Cel, we have cm's almost every day, and weekends are busy.  Drop in an improve our team!

Around the Network

celeus_knight said:
i miss playing cm's with vgcx top players. but most are inactive nowadays.

non-gravity said:

Who is it you're refering to? 

top players like D3ath, Pris, Zal, Shan...or maybe they're not inactive Maybe it's just me that is always MIA.

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left."

celeus_knight said:

celeus_knight said:
i miss playing cm's with vgcx top players. but most are inactive nowadays.

non-gravity said:

Who is it you're refering to? 

top players like D3ath, Pris, Zal, Shan...or maybe they're not inactive Maybe it's just me that is always MIA.

It seem its just you because clan is pretty active right now.

non-gravity said:

The pic of our clan on the bottom of the page even carries a link to this thread. damn

This is what we're looking at. I saved these to my profile.

Only one question remains: How did the Guerilla Games staff get on here?

Its still there. I like how HSM, Fk & da guerra keep being number 1 clan. FK is average clan., da guerra is below average only HSM deserve to be in top 5.

Can I join again then? Btw, if anyone here wants a PSN Friend add me cause Ive only got like 10 atm....

Around the Network
BigBoobieHead said:
Can I join again then? Btw, if anyone here wants a PSN Friend add me cause Ive only got like 10 atm....

I sent you a clan invite, but the haterz removed it :p

I'd add ZALIM_KING if I were you. He arranges almost all the clan matches. He shares his ps3 with shan btw.

Eugh, Haterz! And is it just me or does ZALIM_KING sound like a scary guy? :)

hi guys i know i havent been on l8tely ive just been so busy training for bootcamp and family stuff il try to play saturdays, any news?

BigBoobieHead said:
Eugh, Haterz! And is it just me or does ZALIM_KING sound like a scary guy? :)

Since he's from Spain I suppose he looks like this :p

^ Spanish? Haha, good, no such thing as a scary spanish person. They're nice people (the Dutch however.....Ive seen what the do at Ajax v Feynoord Games over there :P). And Im not even bothered about Clan matches if Im not needed for them, I just need a clan tag. People think Im a n00b without one.