By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

makingmusic476 said:
You guys make me so proud. =)

I'm gonna PM ioi.

So thats all it takes to get a little recognition around here? Just gotta get onto the front page of a websites competitive gaming page? No problem!

lol, thanks MM and Outlaw!

Around the Network

That's pretty cool, nice job.

Expect an headline on the front page soon.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Damn, pretty epic!

Gj Guys!

Around the Network

Ya so all the months working for the clan and playing killzone2 is finally starting to pay off guys. Expect a very active weekend too.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

So if I didn't want to join just yet, but wanted to try out the clan experience, could I? I feel like I need to put a lot more time into KZ2 online.

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d

Sorcery said:
So if I didn't want to join just yet, but wanted to try out the clan experience, could I? I feel like I need to put a lot more time into KZ2 online.

You can"t really play in official clan matches till you are part of a clan. But ya, you can join our official clan chat room (PSN) and play internal practise matches with us. Believe me these are very intensive and provides excellent training.

then live on one's knees

Who can I buddy? How do I join the official clan chat?

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d

non-gravity said:
ocnkng said:
non-gravity said:
I'm watching the FIFA world cup drawing of lots. Lets see how the Netherlands, Spain and the US do. My country has an advantage though because we ruled over South Africa for quite some time and Dutch (or Afrikaans) is even a major spoken language there. Our colonists also invented something called Apartheid and put Nelson Mandela to jail :p.

Ya I remember being surprised when I read that it was the dutch in South Africa. Somehow I always thought that it was the british.

By the way you guys tried hard to conquer us too but the brits drove you off to become our masters :P

I always thought the dutch had very good navy why did you lose to the brit ships?

We called the dutch raiders 'Olondaj' all of us were terrified by you guys, seemed to be rather cruel.

New York > Nieuw Amsterdam

Brooklyn > Breukelen

New Harlem > Haarlem

Australia > Nieuw Holland 

New Zealand > Nieuw Zeeland

Here's a pic of the awesome places we discovered, ruled over and had big trade relations with at some point:

Succes doesn't always remain, but we were only defeated by Napoleon in 1794 and later by Nazi Germany

Lolz. Just looked at your avatar and noticed Napoleon. So in Empire hope you won't play on the side of Napoleon's army.

then live on one's knees