By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Sorcery said:
Who can I buddy? How do I join the official clan chat?

Add my as friend on PSN. PSN id: ocnkng

You are in the United States, so we should be online at roughly similar times. Once you are in my friend's list, I will invite you to chat.

Also if possible mention your psn id in this thread.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

Around the Network

My PSN is ajgoro.

Can't wait to join in on practice matches, I'll probably drop playing other games if I enjoy it.

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d

guys check out this video for a contest i entering i make a cameo apperance near the end you can help me win by making an account and leaving a comment thanx

http://www.nikonfestival.com/blog/2009/12/10/exposure-3-2-1/

killzone 3 fully destructable enviroments? ftw check out this video
http://n4g.com/gaming/News-443323.aspx

kicks1989 said:
killzone 3 fully destructable enviroments? ftw check out this video
http://n4g.com/gaming/News-443323.aspx

hiphopgamer kicks? I wouldn't trust the man, though they'll no doubt show Killzone 3 off next year. 

Around the Network
shanbcn said:
non-gravity said:

The pic of our clan on the bottom of the page even carries a link to this thread. damn

This is what we're looking at. I saved these to my profile.

Only one question remains: How did the Guerilla Games staff get on here?

You mean that "The one and only Killzone Beasts" Guerilla Games wrote it? I though someone from clan did it.

Honestly, I thought ng was contacted by GG and ended up writing this but he has denied it so IDK waht to say lol. No wonder we got some guys we played recently who named their psn's after us lol. It looked like a hack job tho. They said we sucked and we ended up losing...grrrrrrr.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Pristine20 said:
shanbcn said:
non-gravity said:

The pic of our clan on the bottom of the page even carries a link to this thread. damn

You mean that "The one and only Killzone Beasts" Guerilla Games wrote it? I though someone from clan did it.

Honestly, I thought ng was contacted by GG and ended up writing this but he has denied it so IDK waht to say lol. No wonder we got some guys we played recently who named their psn's after us lol. It looked like a hack job tho. They said we sucked and we ended up losing...grrrrrrr.

Yep a hack job and lag switchers, these guys are from Remix Valor.

YAY =d, well i am back online on friday.

shanbcn said:
Pristine20 said:
shanbcn said:
non-gravity said:

If that's serious, could we report them?

And what's that about naming psn's after us?

non-gravity said:
shanbcn said:
Pristine20 said:
shanbcn said:
non-gravity said:

If that's serious, could we report them?

And what's that about naming psn's after us?

Don't know how they did it, but their PSN ids in clan match were like f u  ck vgchartz, vgchartz sux. But their actual psn are different. And if they can do this then they also know how to use lag switch.