By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Aldro said:

I feel like a ghost,

How can I calculate how much points I need to have to be in the top 10% this week?

Getting in the top 10% is really easy. All you have to do is get like 1-2k points.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
nordlead said:
IllegalPaladin said:
*sigh* I just played in a game with mostly lower ranked people and it was sad. . .

Even though there are some players near my rank, I'm the ONLY person throwing spawnpoints and despite that, only a few people are actually spawning at them and the rest are spawning at the main base.

Watching the map to see a cluster of people run out of the main base of Salamun market to run towards the enemy S&D objective is so pathetic.

agreed. I don't like being tac as I only have air support, but I'll switch just so I have a spawn point after my next death.

I finally got the air support medal this past week and it's so nice to finally rid myself of being stuck with the air bots.

Hopefully the patch can help make getting the ribbons a little easier.

nordlead said:
Aldro said:

I feel like a ghost,

How can I calculate how much points I need to have to be in the top 10% this week?

Getting in the top 10% is really easy. All you have to do is get like 1-2k points.

For the top 10% percent, you should be okay if you're ranked 14800 or better on the leaderboards.

Bah, I'm ranked 1759 for the week and I need to get to about 1489 or better. I'm so close!

@ Staude ... I can't sent the video to everyone now, as doing that on my ps3 will go very slow. When I get to my pc tomorrow I'll send it to everyone if you want.
It's just delayed ... like the patch :p

nordlead said:
Aldro said:

I feel like a ghost,

Thank you, Atleast I have something to go after i got 2.6 atm so :).

Around the Network
non-gravity said:
@ Staude ... I can't sent the video to everyone now, as doing that on my ps3 will go very slow. When I get to my pc tomorrow I'll send it to everyone if you want.
It's just delayed ... like the patch :p

lol awesome, cool.

Let me know what you think when you've seen it. ^^

Check out my game about moles ^

Bah, I never got that trophy either.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

*cries*

Sorry guys, with exams coming up and me getting totally hooked on MGO again.....It really dosen't look like I'l be playing Killzone Online, ever again
Ive only got room for one online game at a time, and for me nothing beats MGO.

So....do what ever you want with me as far as clan position is concerned, It's been a great few months destroying enemies on Killzone.

I won't be accepting hatemail this time though, It's not really a 'traitoring' act this time round, more just preferring another game online. Aldro can now take my place as a full time medic, and have a good time in future games

lol slap

you leave every few weeks.

Check out my game about moles ^

Staude said:
lol slap

you leave every few weeks.

Liar

Nah, this time its for good. It was fun