By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Ok, I've been really busy around the house, been really busy at work, and finally got my sound system installed - http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=74273&page=1 - , and I got punch-out, but I promise I'll be back hopefully tonight (so long as I don't have to work late) and tomorrow I'll be playing

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

Good to hear Nord will be back in action soon.

With the new patch, staggering spawns becomes even more important.  This means you can't place 2 spawns side by side at the objective anymore.  We need one spawn at the objective and one back a bit (possibly elevated) to give guys spawning a chance to spread out and flank. This was always a better tactic than 2 spawns side by side anyways, now its going to have to be the standard. 

I guess now we can also c4 enemy spawn grenades, something that was useless previously.

Let's see if they've ruined the game. And with that I mean I don't want to get shot in back right after spawning without me even having the time to turn around.

*sigh* I just played in a game with mostly lower ranked people and it was sad. . .

Even though there are some players near my rank, I'm the ONLY person throwing spawnpoints and despite that, only a few people are actually spawning at them and the rest are spawning at the main base.

Watching the map to see a cluster of people run out of the main base of Salamun market to run towards the enemy S&D objective is so pathetic.

IllegalPaladin said:
*sigh* I just played in a game with mostly lower ranked people and it was sad. . .

Even though there are some players near my rank, I'm the ONLY person throwing spawnpoints and despite that, only a few people are actually spawning at them and the rest are spawning at the main base.

Watching the map to see a cluster of people run out of the main base of Salamun market to run towards the enemy S&D objective is so pathetic.

agreed. I don't like being tac as I only have air support, but I'll switch just so I have a spawn point after my next death.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

hello ! XD

Anyone cares ?

My video was recorded prior to the patch but it functions fine with it anyways because of it's focus on flanking.

I'll send it to non_gravity and have him pm it to you all (the link) so check your inbox.

It has less.. motion IE i didn't animate it. This time i just rendered images of the final front and explained it throughout.

It goes over a lot of new tactics. Some that are particularly useful in the modes where we are stuggling such as search and destroy and search and retrieve (by struggling i mean in compairsson to other modes ofcourse )

Check out my game about moles ^

^ sweet.  We would definitely do better if everyone knew the tactics a little more.  Im interested to see the "new" strategies. 

Our S&D relies heavily on clusterfuckery.. ie: every man on our team goes it alone and ends up getting picked off as planting.  I still think its a good idea to designate 2 guys at the start of the match as the Planters, and everyone else tries to clear the area, and protect the Planters.

Epoch said:

^ sweet.  We would definitely do better if everyone knew the tactics a little more.  Im interested to see the "new" strategies. 

Our S&D relies heavily on clusterfuckery.. ie: every man on our team goes it alone and ends up getting picked off as planting.  I still think its a good idea to designate 2 guys at the start of the match as the Planters, and everyone else tries to clear the area, and protect the Planters.

Yep that's a very good idea. I made my example using one, but two is definetely also a good idea.

Check out my game about moles ^

I feel like a ghost,

How can I calculate how much points I need to have to be in the top 10% this week?

I was playing for the past few hours and didn't see any patch download.. ugh

Blah, I really want to get the red valor this week. I should have about 4k points right now which ranks me somewhere around 1900 in the weekly leaderboard. Doing the math of the number of ranks on the leaderboard, I ought to need to get to the 1500th place to be in the top 1%.