By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Yojimbo said:
What criteria do you have for joining the vgchartz clan?

You have to be active on this website and in the game. Skills don't matter to much, but we like to make people post links to their KZ2 profile

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
Yojimbo said:

That your active, not a jerk.

Stat wise, we generally accept many people but would like to see you KZ profile firstly. Just post your PSN ID and we can access it

Leonidus said:
Yojimbo said:

Stat wise, we generally accept many people but would like to see you KZ profile firstly. Just post your PSN ID and we can access it

I'm not that good. Cant you join the clan without doing matches in the beginning a little bit like training period :P. My psn: Tormento

outlawauron said:
Staude said:

Since you are from america i vote that we bump you back to officer so well have more american officers able to arrange matches in their timezones. But those are just my thoughts.

Also sign up to tournaments, that way you wont have to wait for other clans to accept.

Hey, I'm not asking to get my old spot back, but I wouldn't mind.

Are there any American officers?

@ City

It'd be a bit different if I wasn't demoted.

City. Though he prefere you call him canadian :p even though canada is in north america

jab jab XD

Check out my game about moles ^

Yojimbo said:
Leonidus said:
Yojimbo said:

I'm not that good. Cant you join the clan without doing matches in the beginning a little bit like training period :P. My psn: Tormento

they let me join because I was cool even though I only played 16 games online at the time

Just join and jump in the free tournaments, since we don't really lose anything for losing. Then, when you feel up to it jump in the higher valor games. They'll tell you to leave if they want someone better playing

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
Yojimbo said:

What the other guys said, you also have to be a teamplayer and watch my strategy videoes (thers 1 so far)

Team comes before your own stats.

Yojimbo said:
Leonidus said:
Yojimbo said:

You don't have to be the best killer to be a valuable asset to the team in combat.

Staude said:
outlawauron said:
Staude said:

Since you are from america i vote that we bump you back to officer so well have more american officers able to arrange matches in their timezones. But those are just my thoughts.

Also sign up to tournaments, that way you wont have to wait for other clans to accept.

Hey, I'm not asking to get my old spot back, but I wouldn't mind.

Are there any American officers?

@ City

It'd be a bit different if I wasn't demoted.

City. Though he prefere you call him canadian :p even though canada is in north america

jab jab XD

Canucks and their maple syrup.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

nordlead said:
Yojimbo said:
Leonidus said:
Yojimbo said:

they let me join because I was cool even though I only played 16 games online at the time

Just join and jump in the free tournaments, since we don't really lose anything for losing. Then, when you feel up to it jump in the higher valor games. They'll tell you to leave if they want someone better playing

Sounds fair. I'm not used to play in clanes last time was my WoW time but I have never done it in FPS.

PSN ID: Tormento

K/D Ratio - .94
Is very very close to being a general
Played 1 day online in total.

Fine by me, I'l send you out an invite shortly and feel free to join any clan member in any games.