By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

ShadowCompany said:
What up guys just to let ya know this is alchemy528 lol

Why are you called Shadow Company? Did you used to be part of shadow?

Around the Network
Leonidus said:
ShadowCompany said:
What up guys just to let ya know this is alchemy528 lol

Why are you called Shadow Company? Did you used to be part of shadow?

Couldn't you have kept it easy with something like "alchemy" so we can recognize you? 

Am I still allowed to join?
Rickz0r, Europe, K/D 2.30 +- . Usually around 2 on FPS's. Just got 3 new games (Fallout 3, Fifa 09 and Battlefield) but I also got the Killzone 2 DLC friday, so I'll be starting to play it again soon.

Rickz0r said:
Rickz0r, Europe, K/D 2.30 +- . Usually around 2 on FPS's. Just got 3 new games (Fallout 3, Fifa 09 and Battlefield) but I also got the Killzone 2 DLC friday, so I'll be starting to play it again soon.

http://killzone.com/kz/mykillzone.psml?kz_user_id=Rickz0r

2.3 K/D with over 20k points you can join us. I just sent you the invite, by the way it seem you already was in someother clan?

Oh my god.... that last match was really annoying. It was hard enough having to fight the delay to get your kills and coupled with boost it made it feel like you're shots weren't doing any damage. To make things worse, 3 or 4 of them used the engineer and with the delay, they were a bitch to kill while just one of them would decimate EVERYBODY with a shotgun.

It also sucked that we had two VERY close calls to win two missions. In Search and Destroy, they defused a charge literally at the last second and in Search and Retrieve, we were tied and were literally like one or two feet from delivering the speaker when time ran out.

Around the Network
IllegalPaladin said:

Oh my god.... that last match was really annoying. It was hard enough having to fight the delay to get your kills, but then like 3 or 4 of them used the engineer and mixed with the delay, they were a bitch to kill while just one of them would decimate EVERYBODY with a shotgun.

It also sucked that we had to VERY close calls to win two missions. In Search and Destroy, they defused a charge literally at the last second and in Search and Retrieve, we were tied and were literally like one or two feet from delivering the speaker when time ran out.

Actually i delivered and got 5 points for it but then Visari anounce a tie. I was pissed at that moment And S&D at last second damn.

WHAT!!

That's even worse.... (and it's Radec that's the Helghan announcer, not Visari)

last game was Rough those boost and shotties where killing me

"It puts the lotion on the skin, or else it gets the hose again" lol

Psn - Alchemy528

Rickz0r said:

Did you stop playing the game for a month or so and just recently started playing again?

What's your favorite class? I hope it isn't actually the scout class.

pannekoek

non-gravity said:
Rickz0r said:

Did you stop playing the game for a month or so and just recently started playing again?

What's your favorite class? I hope it isn't actually the scout class.

pannekoek

Judging by his stats, he is mostly a Scout player.  Spot and Marked over 4200 players.  Looks like a pretty decent sniper, accuracy of about 45% with Sniper Rifle.  Too bad scout is not a very useful class in a team based game on most maps. 

If we're still recruiting, you should invite my buddy RectalTrauma.  He's an above average player with good team skills. 

See you all online tomorrow.