By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

El Goddamn Dorado indeed!

Around the Network

Staude said:

Well you earned it. Page 100

@makingmusic feel free to add this to the first page. Or come up with an idea to make sure it's only the team that watches the video. I did my part with the overly complex title and shitty tag. I hope you guys find it useful. Even if i do mumble and speak lazy english in this thing :p believe it or not i'm actually able to do pretty good english accents (both american and british.)

Btw it took forever to render this so please watch it in fullscreen and High Quality. Thanks XD .. I know the.. audio sucks.. but i just recorded this on my laptop.. didn't concider using my stationary. Atleast i did noise removal so it's bearable.

thats some awesome stuff! You did all that yourself? You must be an expert or something. And your accent is cool, kida reminds of Arnold Scharznegger

Initiating social expirement #928719281

I can't play in any clan matches today, I have a birthday party to attend.

looks like I won't make the first game. My PS3 is refusing to connect to PSN.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
Staude said:

@makingmusic feel free to add this to the first page. Or come up with an idea to make sure it's only the team that watches the video. I did my part with the overly complex title and shitty tag. I hope you guys find it useful. Even if i do mumble and speak lazy english in this thing :p believe it or not i'm actually able to do pretty good english accents (both american and british.)

Btw it took forever to render this so please watch it in fullscreen and High Quality. Thanks XD .. I know the.. audio sucks.. but i just recorded this on my laptop.. didn't concider using my stationary. Atleast i did noise removal so it's bearable.

thats some awesome stuff! You did all that yourself? You must be an expert or something. And your accent is cool, kida reminds of Arnold Scharznegger

Initiating social expirement #928719281

nice video staude

Fact: Earthbound is the greatest game ever made

Sweet work there man! I love it!!!!

Can we expect something for the other maps?

In other news, Maddness94 has just rejoined the clan!!!!!

Not to detract attention from your video Staude but!!!!

El Goddamn Dorado Indeed!!!!!!

786_ali said:
Staude said:

that crazy german accent.

Jo21 said:
786_ali said:
Staude said:

that crazy german accent.

I'm Danish man. germans not even close. >_>

@ali lol thanks XD yeah i did .. the thing that took the longest was rendering. .. Animating took a little time too but only because i had to 1. Adjust it and time (partially) to the points i needed to make. And 2. My laptop is pretty slow. So having 9 animations play in the same scene at once starts to pull in it. Especially concidering i had another version already rendering one of the cameras.

I've done quite a bit of 3d. I'll show you my next CGI animation once i release my next trailer for my mod.

@City XD he did ? .. I also said in the video he should rejoin, near the end XD (in annotions)

and yeah i intend to. Depends if it helps any and if the interest is there. :p

@pharaoh. Thanks

Check out my game about moles ^