By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Do other FPS's put Hip over Scope in close range? When I played BF: BC I'll scope all the time... but now I have to practice using the hip to get close range head shots, or even hit at all. Does COD value hip more? Will MAG be a scope or hip kind of game? I don't want to keep unlearning and relearning =/

Around the Network

It's quite unusual for a fps I guess. I pretty much shoot from the hip only. Just when it's really far distance or I have the time to or I'm awaiting them to come around the corner I use scope. Though I only use the standard ISA rifle.

Akvod said:
Do other FPS's put Hip over Scope in close range? When I played BF: BC I'll scope all the time... but now I have to practice using the hip to get close range head shots, or even hit at all. Does COD value hip more? Will MAG be a scope or hip kind of game? I don't want to keep unlearning and relearning =/

lol

relax.. you'll keep having to do that regardless.. games just play differently. Would be boring if they all played the same :p

Check out my game about moles ^

non-gravity said:
^^ Did I miss one?

Yea, way back though

By the way i'd like to make a note. My strategy sessions should be seen as guide lines. Not something you have to follow to the letter. Games will always be different and you'll need to adjust. These are simply based on my analysis of the battlefield. I think i'll be doing some to .. specify some of the individual modes.

In either case, remember it's guide lines. :p

Around the Network

Nice to see Leonidus-Maddness94 back, anyway i hope our 10vs10 tourney goes ahead Monday 23:00 GMT+1.

we just got our 50th win, even if it was a free one

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Alright guys.. this is the replay from the match we won against no name needed (which is called a draw by kz2)

http://killzone.com/kz/tour_round_history.psml?kz_match_id=4269229&kz_file_id=3746211

That is seriously fucked up >_>

If you guys need help on the next match (starts in like 40 minutes), let me know.

*edit* Nevermind, I'm done for the night. Finals are starting tomorrow and I need to get stuff done. Also, I'm probably not going to have any time for tomorrow's matches.

LOL that was one of the funniest matches ever XD Awesome game guys !

When city broke out in song while we were taunting their snipers nad throwing grenades up on their spawn wahahaha XD !! epic !!! really XD