By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

I'm planning in being in all of them, however if circumstances arise I may miss some. I'm home it is just a matter of getting over to the PS3.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

Im also up for tonight.. and .. in between matches around 9gmt'1 - 11gmt+1 We play friendlies with THE NEW MAPS ! WUH!

Check out my game about moles ^

Staude said:
Im also up for tonight.. and .. in between matches around 9gmt'1 - 11gmt+1 We play friendlies with THE NEW MAPS ! WUH!

=(, can't no credit card, yet.

City17 said:

Well I cannot count how many tournaments we did yesterday but I think it worked out to be 10 match wins 3 losses  :)

We are now 47 W 27 L  # more wins to the big bonus!

We also officially won two tournaments, one single handed by Feylic in a 1 on 1...

Todays tournaments are:

Saluman Market 7 vs 7 14 player free tournament          12:00 noon gmt -7     Vs 3 noob clans  :)

All modes all classes No rockets enabled

Visari hammer 6 vs 6 12 player 20 valor             challenge no name needed      14:00 gmt-7

All modes all classes No rockets enabled

Radec   4 vs 4 8 player free tournament                    15:00 gmt -7

no search and retrieve no assault, m4 or rok...

Saluman 6 vs 6 10 valor                                      17:00 gmt-7

all modes na assault or rok

tharsis depot 4 vs 4    free tournament                 18:00 gmt-7

all modes all classes all weapons...

with the finals usually scheduled 1 hour later, that makes 9 matches total...

I will be online and contacting players as the day progresses, but if you want top reserve a spot in any particular match let me know  :)

I am happy to spectate as I have played many matches yesterday.  I will be there for reserve :)

Holy crap people, you guys have gone match crazy.

I'm going to have to lug out my PS3 and try and play for a little while today.

Around the Network
Staude said:

Remember that these are tournaments, so there will be a final between 9 and 11 :p. Sorry

Staude said:

Remember that these are tournaments, so there will be a final between 9 and 11 :p. Sorry

Edit: woohoo 3 posts in the same minute

IllegalPaladin said:
Holy crap people, you guys have gone match crazy.

I'm going to have to lug out my PS3 and try and play for a little while today.

It's all my fault!   I went from *UBER SPAMMER* to the games database to the "Lets get to the top 100, VGCz!"  I am more than a little obsessive in my endeavors!

Would be nice to play with you again :),

Well you earned it. Page 100

@makingmusic feel free to add this to the first page. Or come up with an idea to make sure it's only the team that watches the video. I did my part with the overly complex title and shitty tag. I hope you guys find it useful. Even if i do mumble and speak lazy english in this thing :p believe it or not i'm actually able to do pretty good english accents (both american and british.)

Btw it took forever to render this so please watch it in fullscreen and High Quality. Thanks XD .. I know the.. audio sucks.. but i just recorded this on my laptop.. didn't concider using my stationary. Atleast i did noise removal so it's bearable.

Check out my game about moles ^