By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

That's three votes for Dallinor, and he seems to have the most time to work with the clan anyway.

Dallinor it is!

Around the Network

Huzzzah! Hail the Cat Emperor!

"It is better to die for the Cat Emperor than to live for yourself." - Imperium of Cat

I consolidated a few things in the OP. Europe and Asia are now under a single heading.

Everything should be up to date now. If I have anybody's name wrong, let me know. :)

Sweet!

Are there any more stuff we should get down before the game comes out?
Any specific things the game lets you manage in the clan?

I can't recall 100%. The beta's features weren't all that robust, and I was only in a clan with outlawauron for the last few days in phase 2. Clans were reset in phase 3, and we didn't bother remaking it.

Around the Network

For all those not on the American team.

I am going to light you all up in Multiplayer.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:

Those dirty Euros will be so pwned.

can I be part of this clan to?

my psn id independiente8

I'm in Portugal, do you know where it is? :)

Theo said:
Huzzzah! Hail the Cat Emperor!

"It is better to die for the Cat Emperor than to live for yourself." - Imperium of Cat

LOL!

Thanks for the votes guys. If anything, the prospect of having awesome online vgchartz matches has increased my anticipation for the game. (I reckon weekends might be the best for any EU vs NA games, to find a time that suits both time zones.)

Also, no disscussing our strategies team Europe! We can't trust those damn yanks!

Euphoria14 said:

Light up my ass!

No, wait... That backfires

On the other hand, if I use it right, I could have a more deadly flamethrower than the one in the game! Who needs napalm when you have methane! Muhahahahaha!

Now the backfire (bottomfire?) is on you american bitches!