By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

I'm in !..

Staude PSN

And I'm in Denmark, which is in Europe.

And I'm going to be teamkilled for a little. Don't have a headset yet :p I'll try to get it soon though. :)

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network
Rnfmonline said:

It's a bit silly releasing the demo on the 26th, thats only 2 days before the real release in America.

Yea a bit. Those who pre-order the game from gamestop will receive the demo 5.2. It's possible that europe will get the demo at the same time. But there is a chance that it comes day 26 or some other...who knows??? :)

Probably the tastiest part of the Killzone Cocktail is the Multiplayer. Imagine if Call Of Duty 4 and Team Fortress 2 had a baby, which they then abandoned and as a result had to learn a few new tricks to survive. That’s what Killzone Multiplayer is like.  

LOL

Put me off the list... Dam friends.. They said they didn't want to buy Killzone 2, cause they had no money left for RE5 then... I showed them a vid yesterday... All 8 of them (And so my clan) are gonna buy the game now. We will have our own clan. Lets have a clanwar sometime =)

@Rickz0r

Hehheh. Nice.... U made a favor for the Sony and Killzone. Good luck with the clan.

Probably the tastiest part of the Killzone Cocktail is the Multiplayer. Imagine if Call Of Duty 4 and Team Fortress 2 had a baby, which they then abandoned and as a result had to learn a few new tricks to survive. That’s what Killzone Multiplayer is like.  

LOL

@ Vesihiihtaja
There is no pre-order demo in Europe, and we are getting the demo at the same time as the americans.

Around the Network
Rainbird said:
@ Vesihiihtaja
There is no pre-order demo in Europe, and we are getting the demo at the same time as the americans.

Yes I know. There will be no pre-order demo. Sorry for being misleading... Are u sure that we are getting the demo at the same time? U ment that we are getting it 5.2 or 26.2? :D

LOL

26/2 I am afraid.

Rainbird said:
26/2 I am afraid.

You better be, though there wont be as much to be afraid of until more and more people start unlocking all the classes and weapons.

Once that happens, be VERY afraid!

IllegalPaladin said:
Rainbird said:
26/2 I am afraid.

You better be, though there wont be as much to be afraid of until more and more people start unlocking all the classes and weapons.

Once that happens, be VERY afraid!

I already got my pre-order down, I sure as hell wont be going down scared

So, this 26/2 demo will be avalible to everyone??

will it have multiplayer, or is it just a story mission??