By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

What's all this about tournaments?

Around the Network

So you won, good job!

Congratulations! Is this VGC's first win ever?

We didnt just win, we obliterated them

So what's going on with Sunday? I see Sunday mentioned a lot.

I'm off Sunday and only work Saturday morning, so if y'all want to set up a America vs Eurasia match we could so do it. We just need to figure out this time shit.

Around the Network

I hope those other guys are game for that match 22.15. (i told them that to make certain it wouldn't conflict with the other one.. otherwise another officer is going to have to issue the challenge or accept it while our game has already started. As far as i could tell you can only subscribe to 1 tourney at a time.

If for some reason they aren't we'll just play regularly... and you guys not able to play tonight should get first dibs on the next match.

I'm also sorrry for the confusion :\ .. when the tourney thing didn't go as planned i wasn't sure exacly what i could do about it and this was the closest..

Check out my game about moles ^

Yarr at start they were owning us but then (thanks to inviting me) we owned them 4-0!

Take my love, take my land..

^ Sunday im trying to get VGCe a Clan match with a Clan I know. I'l know soon whether its on or not

oh and their mics pissed me off.. WTF they were fucking noisy.

Were you guys able to hear what i said alright ? I'm not sure how loud the mic is lol.

Check out my game about moles ^

who will be in the 4 vs 4 match with me?