By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Simulacrum said:
Yarr at start they were owning us but then (thanks to inviting me) we owned them 4-0!

did you play ? oh and it was 6 or 7-0 actually .P

also makingmusic. We should set up a vgca vs vgce on sunday. Afterall we can have more than 1 match in 1 day.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

@ Staude

I could hear you a tiny bit, them Germans drowned you out. For the final I shall mute the opposition

Good luck guys in the final :)

Good job VGCe!  And good luck in the finals.

Staude come on I'm Criminal916 try to remember that...I was repairing stuff and making bots.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network
Leonidus said:
@ Staude

I could hear you a tiny bit, them Germans drowned you out. For the final I shall mute the opposition

lol i muted them in this one.. they were fucking noisy.

@epoch n blazin thanks XD

everyone who played.. I'll say it again.. well fucking done.

Simulacrum said:
Staude come on I'm Criminal916 try to remember that...I was repairing stuff and making bots.

you should have your psn in your si... oh...

XD my bad :P I remember you as criminal on psn XD it's hard to remember 2 names for everyone.

Hey everyone. I see yall have a clan here. I come from another gaming site (thegamerstudio.com) and we wanted to know if you guys wanted to play a friendly match. We have a good amount of players, so it doesnt matter what the match size is. Our site doesnt have its own clan, rather we have 4 different clans on our 1 site. So if you accept, we will just set up a room at the designated time and you guys can join. Your best vs our best.

I dont know when you guys will be available, or how you like to play, but whoever is running the clan (I think makingmusic?) can either respond to me here, or find me on my site. We have a thread set up specifically for our challenges against other sites, and I am going to post this message, as well as any responses to this message, in our thread. Feel free to come over and check the site out before we play, we would appreciate it. We at TGS look forward to a competitive match.

www.thegamerstudio.com (URL for the site)

http://forum.thegamerstudio.com/official-tgs-vs-the-world-thread-t1033s30.html (That is the thread I posted this message in.)

To anyone who checks the site out, thanks for your time. Hope for a timely response as we are looking for competition.

I am a gamer. Not a fanboy, not a troll, a gamer. So when you dont like what I have to say, remember this fact.

JerzeeBalla said:

Hey everyone. I see yall have a clan here. I come from another gaming site (thegamerstudio.com) and we wanted to know if you guys wanted to play a friendly match. We have a good amount of players, so it doesnt matter what the match size is. Our site doesnt have its own clan, rather we have 4 different clans on our 1 site. So if you accept, we will just set up a room at the designated time and you guys can join. Your best vs our best.

I dont know when you guys will be available, or how you like to play, but whoever is running the clan (I think makingmusic?) can either respond to me here, or find me on my site. We have a thread set up specifically for our challenges against other sites, and I am going to post this message, as well as any responses to this message, in our thread. Feel free to come over and check the site out before we play, we would appreciate it. We at TGS look forward to a competitive match.

www.thegamerstudio.com (URL for the site)

http://forum.thegamerstudio.com/official-tgs-vs-the-world-thread-t1033s30.html (That is the thread I posted this message in.)

To anyone who checks the site out, thanks for your time. Hope for a timely response as we are looking for competition.

so are you guys americans or europeans ?

EDIT: we have 2 clans btw. A american one and a european one. So we could potentially have multiple matches.. or a tourney !

anyways makingmusic is in charge of the overall and the american one while dallinor is in charge of the european.. the officers can accept and make matches too though.

Think they are american, from looking at their writing over on their site.  And the guys name is JerseyBalla (Jersey, New York I assume) or whatever.

"Them nigs ain't even take the challenge. Won't be no match. Watch. Talking about "it's only 4/5 heads that mess with the PS3" I'm like get em together so we can shoot em and call it a day."