By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Poll of the Day: So im not a mod?

There's a few mods not on the list...it's not really a big deal. And you are a relatively new mod, ckmlb...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

I would have voted for ckmlb before today... then Ben goes and fixes my mess. Thanks Ben.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

roadkillers said:

God damn I must suck then if no one remembers me enough to put me on the poll. Im so depressed. Nah im just playing but am I the only one not on there? Probally was for the better, I dont wanna be the only one with one vote.

And you are?

I kid because I love

@ roadkillers )

if it calms your mind I personally don't like anyone of the listed mods all that much ...
but tbh I would have voted for y-koron , if the list was complete

Around the Network

Well thanks Lafiel, you're a wonderful human being yourself!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

@ BenKenobi88 )

Ofcourse you are free to think about me as you please aswell ;)

ckmlb said:
I think they didn't put me on the list out of pity cause I would get like 5 votes, the 5 people who don't hate sony on the site ;)

i guess i make up 1/5 of the population =)

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
ckmlb said:
I think they didn't put me on the list out of pity cause I would get like 5 votes, the 5 people who don't hate sony on the site ;)

Which is why I should be coming last (or close to last)... :)

(which is all good BTW - I'm not here to be "popular" ;)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Lost tears of Kain said:

i guess i make up 1/5 of the population =)

Same here.