By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Solid Snake in Mario Kart

No this thread isn't about having Solid Snake as a playable character in Mario Kart.  It is about someone with a Solis Snake mii and name I have come across twice in the week while playing Mario Kart Wii online.  He is the most annoying person ever and I hope he gets banned forever.  He always selects Grumble Volcano and just uses that trick where you go round the mountain and not round the track.  It is very annoying being in the lead the whole race and then all of a sudden find you are in second place without being overtaken.  More annoying is that the game seems to pick his track selection (which is always Grumble Volcano) alot.  Has anyone else come across this person?

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

Oops double opening post.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Nope, and I hope I don't since it sounds annoying.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

yes i know him hes a fucking retard

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

i didnt see him online yet, but those guys with unlimited blue shells piss me off

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

.__.

that's not as annoying as the cheaters who throw a blue shell everytime or get the star power up during the whole race

I concur, the guy is a dbag.

I think i've seen him, but he didn't look like snake he just had the name.

I have never met him, and I hope I never do.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"