By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What color are your nipples?

light brown

Around the Network

Pics or it didn't happen.

yellow and green stripes

Don't really know how to describe them. I guess they are pink sorta.  They change colour during the summer as does all the other skin on the body that is exposed to sunlight after the 8 months of darkness is over.

skip said:

Don't really know how to describe them. I guess they are pink sorta. They change colour during the summer as does all the other skin on the body that is exposed to sunlight after the 8 months of darkness is over.

considering the fact that it'd be illegal for me to have those exposed outdoors I wouldn't know what you mean. I wonder how bad it hurts to get a sunburn on them.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

Around the Network

Pink-brownish. I'm compelled to post pictures but... Twesterm once banned me for posting women-titties here so...

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

A light pinkish colour... though they often darken over the weeks. Then I shower.

pinkish...

and everyone...

pics or it dident happen.

Moongoddess256 said:

Inspired by the other nipples thread -

I remember when I first discovered that not everyone has the same color nipples. My boyfriend had really really pink nipples and I thought he was a freak. I went and asked all my friends about it and they didn't know there was so such thing as pink nipples either. So I guess I wasn't the only one who didn't know. So lets take a poll: what color are your nipples?

I'm not sure mine look entirely healthy, I think you should PM me some pics of yours so I can compare them and seek medical attention if necessary.

white. the same color as my skin