By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 - updated impressions

How about nintendo fanboys stay the hell out of the sony forum, ahh that would solve it.

Killzone2 easily has the best lighting on any game, when the gun fires its just wow.

Around the Network
naznatips said:
Hus said:
Swisspour tourjours said:
game sucks mario much better

yahh save the same princess for the 50th time.

How about both of you grow up and not insult or discuss games this this topic has nothing to do with?

only talk about kilzone

kilzone look boring, sucky, stupid...

my opinion

Swisspour this is a warning for trolling.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Ban swisspour now, he can't respect anyone else's opinion enough to keep his opinion to himself.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Ban swisspour now, he can't respect anyone else's opinion enough to keep his opinion to himself.

Yeah, I don't know how many warnings you get but that's 2 blatant cases of trolling in one topic... pretty sad.

I'm really starving for more videos on this game. I really want to hear more about the control schemes and what it does to differentiate itself from other shooters (other than having arguably the best visuals on a console shooter to date). I can't say I'm looking forward to this as much as Bioshock, but it has deffinitely caught my interest (which is saying a lot, considering I generally avoid console shooters).

Around the Network

I am one of the people who loved the first game so I want part two for sure :).

naznatips said:
Hus said:

How about both of you grow up and not insult or discuss games this this topic has nothing to do with?

only talk about kilzone

my opinion

this might be gballzack, but I wont say it is she dont talk that way.

Well your opinion says that killzone lokks boring sucky and supid let me point out your opinions

Boring

Well to you it may be boring but, out of all the fps this might be one of the most entertaining which keep s you in suspense.

Sucky

Then gears of war, is sucky. The game has the same lighting and for now it seems smoother gameplay.

Stupid

Again your opinion, it may be stupid to save the world from an army of evil men that try to turn you into a compensative robot type person. If it were real life you wouldnt think it would be stupid, you know it would be serious. And if you were to be a commander, then you have to do your best to save the world.

Its your opinion and thats cool. But dont say its stupid, and boring.

mM
naznatips said:
Hus said:

only talk about kilzone

my opinion

have you ever played killzone.. how about an FPS? how about Farcry on the Wii?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Someone please summarize this article for me. My american attention span can not focus.

Killzone looks great everytime we have seen it. The atmosphere Pulls you in more then most FPS's. I hope we get info on a release date at Lezping conferance.