By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Quantum Theory Being Co-Published By Sony?

hayeya_k said:
@ staude,,,

Please dont forget to put the Sir in front of Daniel fortesque !!!! :) he's a Sir after all !!

True.. Damn it would be good with a Medievil game for the ps3.. until then i'll just have to wait for sony to throw Medievil 2 on psn (which i've never gotten to play) :p

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

this game as of now is a little tiny mark on my radar but if sony does infact jump on and decides to send some help towards tecmo this game will quite possibly peak my interest alot more than it has. simply because the more help the better in most situations.

Staude said:
chapset said:
never even heard of that game, will snake be in it?

yes.... along with kratos and  daniel fortesque

sweet this game will be awesome, i'll use my hand with fortesque head on it for sneaking instead of big old snake

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Yeah i can C why some PS3 owners are jealous b/c the ps3 doesn't have a dark TPS like 360 does it does have two good FPS series being Resistance and R2 and now with KZ2 coming out i hope this game will be comparable to Gears both in story and gameplay wise

Play Me

fulcizombie said:
saxophonehero said:
what PS3 owners were jealous of GoW2? I think resistance 2 settled the PS3 owners from jealously.

Except that ps3 owners didn't actually buy R2.

Which is why they wont buy Gears 2 either XD

Around the Network

This game looks reasonably good, and Sony can only improve it. Look what Sony did to Killzone, they made it Killzone 2.

Also, this means it'll stay exclusive

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Aldro said:
fulcizombie said:
saxophonehero said:
what PS3 owners were jealous of GoW2? I think resistance 2 settled the PS3 owners from jealously.

Except that ps3 owners didn't actually buy R2.

Which is why they wont buy Gears 2 either XD

Yeah because gears 2 and R2 are exactly the same. Anyway you are right they won't buy gears2 cause gears  2 won't be released for the ps3.