By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - New person here. :)

Salutations to All,

I have been visiting this site for a while now and have decided to take the plunge and join in the conversation.  I am new to forums in general so I don't know how active I may be in giving my two cents to various topics.  I guess I chose this forum since it seemed the most civil, and it has lots of numbers, and I love numbers.  I really appreciate what all the mods and administrators have done to provide this service to the general public, so hats off to you all.  I look forward to getting to know you guys, well as much as you can over the internet, in the future.

About me - 
     I'm 20, live in Florida, raised on Nintendo, still have my first game boy brick, didn't start really gaming though until 1999 when I got my playstation.  Really started with RPG's, Final Fantasy and Lunar were the two series I played the most.  My brother and I had all of the last-gen systems.  Loved Metroid Prime, Sunshine, KOTOR, Fable, Final Fantasy, Windwaker, and many others.  Have become more Nintendo oriented though so far this generation, I have a DSlite and Wii.  Although I do hope to go Wii60 by the end of the year, since I don't think I can live without Mass Effect, love Bioware too much.  (Baldur's Gate FTW).

So that's me in a nutshell.  Hope I didn't bore too many of you.  I am looking forward to joining this forum! :)

Engage!

Around the Network

Welcome, nice to have you here!

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Alryt...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

In before "gballzack"

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

GBALLZACK?!?! lol

Welcome dude, make your self at home!

mM
Around the Network

Hi. No starting flame wars, Mister.

I am Daemon. I am the Word.

Ishy said:
Alryt...

People greeted you when you were new and now all you can give in return is that crap I quoted above^?

And hey there new guy, hope to chat with you :)

To be honest I wish they'd just unban Gballzack.

It's good to just see people alive out there. I didn't know what kind of response this would get since I did see Ishy's a while back.

Engage!

welcome!

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.