By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - New person here. :)

Legend11 said:
To be honest I wish they'd just unban Gballzack.

To the new member: Welcome. I'm sure we'll get along famously. 

Around the Network

Welcome hope you enjoy your stay.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

Hi warpspeedgo

Don´t worry we are all cool with threads about the new guys, breaks the ice and shows how friendly we are. Ok first of, nice avatar, Star Trek is allways welcome, second of, try starting a thread about weather the Wii has Next-Gen graphics, everybody loves those ( if you don´t know me you might not know that was sarcastic, always wright sarcasm behind those coments, some here don´t speak it fluently :) .

If you have any problems, well ask the mods (I have nothing to say here...for good reasons) they are all very resonable friendly guys and will help you with whatever problem you might have.... oh and start every sentance with "hail ioi" that alwais helpt me.

oh and BALDURS GATE FOREVER

don´t know how many times I´ve played that game but it was never the same experiance, at least once a year I play it again as a diffenrent hero-class and I never get board  

@ Lengend11: Yeah I too wish Gball was eather in or out but I guess the mods know what they are doing and maybe after a little timeout she will come back on valium like Kwaad and Hus (no disrespect, I like you two and have great respect for your oppinions, we all get a little to emotional sometimes and thats just human)

G'day :)

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

A little advice: If you want to get noticed, start a flame war. But if you don't like the side effect of that action (getting banned), just demonstrate your vast knowledge concerning all the ways the Wii is god... except to the extent that Gballzack did so, cuz that'll get you banned too... just not as quickly. Really what I'm saying is you're gonna get banned and just surrender all hope to the contrary. << Sarcasm... I think. *Looks at El Duderino; gets a nod.* Yeah, sarcasm.

Smart-assery aside - as El Duderino has pointed out, we're all nice guys around here (mostly... most of the time... when it's convenient.) And in this spirit, the swarm greets you kindly (and secretly plots devious ways to get into your newbie fields and lay waste to your produce).

Good to have you around!

Edit - Oh yeah, and Baldur's Gate II was a blast.

"Whenever you find a man who says he doesn't believe in a real Right and Wrong, you will find the same man going back on this a moment later."   -C.S. Lewis

"We all make choices... but in the end, our choices... make us."   -Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Prediction: Wii passes 360 in US between July - September 2008. (Wii supply will be the issue to watch, and barring any freak incidents between now and then as well.) - 6/5/08; Wow, came true even earlier. Wii is a monster.

Around the Network

baldurs gate > all

welcome! I like you already

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

PlagueOfLocust said:

A little advice: If you want to get noticed, start a flame war. But if you don't like the side effect of that action (getting banned), just demonstrate your vast knowledge concerning all the ways the Wii is god... except to the extent that Gballzack did so, cuz that'll get you banned too... just not as quickly. Really what I'm saying is you're gonna get banned and just surrender all hope to the contrary. << Sarcasm... I think. *Looks at El Duderino; gets a nod.* Yeah, sarcasm.

Smart-assery aside - as El Duderino has pointed out, we're all nice guys around here (mostly... most of the time... when it's convenient.) And in this spirit, the swarm greets you kindly (and secretly plots devious ways to get into your newbie fields and lay waste to your produce).

Good to have you around!

Edit - Oh yeah, and Baldur's Gate II was a blast.

hes right just spam how godly the wii is and the majority of people here will like you, i stuck with my side (ps3 and xbox) and everyone hates me =(

hehe just kidding we welcome your opinion no matter what it is

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

bienvenue welkome