By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Can I Change My Username?

im just curious, my current username was created i only had a PS3 and a 360 and i also have some good ideas for a new username, if not can i create a new account and have my old one deleted?

Around the Network

Nope... you can just make a new account though instead, but of course you will be staring from scratch.

I think the answer is no...

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Yes...you can.

But only ioi/Brett knows how.

in which case, if i create a new account, and let the mods know to delete my old one, is that ok?

Around the Network
super_etecoon said:
Yes...you can.

But only ioi/Brett knows how.

I thought he created a new one, but transferred his details over to it.... admitedly it amounts to the same thing though.
Edit... no it is the same account, it still has the id number 74.

@PS360... the mods can't delete your old account, but they can permaban it.

yes...that is ok PS360. You can request a perma-ban on this acct. Just pm a mod. hey'll help you through it. The only problem is that you lose your post count/vg$.

super_etecoon said:
yes...that is ok PS360. You can request a perma-ban on this acct. Just pm a mod. hey'll help you through it. The only problem is that you lose your post count/vg$.

thats ok, ill do that then

But why? Whats wrong with the name you have?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

PS360ForTheWin said:

im just curious, my current username was created i only had a PS3 and a 360 and i also have some good ideas for a new username, if not can i create a new account and have my old one deleted?

Create an alt accounts ... several clowns on here do it all the time.

Mods, I'm kidding.