Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Tekken Character

julia
Lee
asuka/jun

Around the Network
kber81 said:
twesterm said:
Kunimitsu > all

What is so awesome in female Yoshimitsu clon? Mask? or maybe you like her because of hair...

I don't know, I tried playing with Yoshimitsu and just couldn't use him but I'm nearly unstoppable with Kunimitsu.

twesterm said:
kber81 said:
twesterm said:
Kunimitsu > all

What is so awesome in female Yoshimitsu clon? Mask? or maybe you like her because of hair...

I don't know, I tried playing with Yoshimitsu and just couldn't use him but I'm nearly unstoppable with Kunimitsu.

How I wish she was in Tekken 6.

Then we could test that statement =P

marshal law

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Xen said:
twesterm said:
kber81 said:
twesterm said:
Kunimitsu > all

How I wish she was in Tekken 6.

Then we could test that statement =P

I would already have had Tekken 6 preorderd for whatever it comes out on but sadly probably not going to get it. 

And I guess unstoppable is a strong word since Eddy usually kicked my ass when I used Kunimitsu but if I played someone that plays Eddy I would just cheese them to death Haowrong (however you spell his name) or piss them off with Xiou (not even gonna try to spell her name right).

Around the Network

I can't choose... I like to many of them.

Lately though [I've been playing tekken 5 on PSP and PS3 alot], I've been using Bryan Fury like crazy. So I'll say him for now and Feng Wang second [second most used as of late].

4 ≈ One

I wouldn't say best, but definitely my favorite - Hwoarang

(\__/)
( -'.'-)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

1.Kazuya Mishima
2.Bryan Fury
3.Marshall Law

Jun Kazama
Jin Kazama (tekken tag)...i dont like his moves after tag
Paul
Heihachi

Lei- i hate playing against a good lei...omg he's so annoying

Asuka is for me the best. I love using her in T5
Then Jin, Eddy and Hwoarang