By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Killzone 2 Thread

yoyo said:
i haven't played silent hill much but i think it;s better than re

It's a different style. It's really the environments and sound effects that really do the creeping out.

Around the Network

I can't find the demo to this game anywhere on my PSN can someone help?

Alacrist said:

Right now, it's only publically available in the European Playstation Store. If you're using the US Playstation Store, then you'll have to go pre-order it from Gamestop or simply wait two more weeks when the pre-order incentive is over with and it'll be available for everybody.

IllegalPaladin said:
Alacrist said:

Right now, it's only publically available in the European Playstation Store. If you're using the US Playstation Store, then you'll have to go pre-order it from Gamestop or simply wait two more weeks when the pre-order incentive is over with and it'll be available for everybody.

Yeah, i'm using the US Playstation store, so thanks for the info.

Alacrist said:
IllegalPaladin said:
Alacrist said:

Yeah, i'm using the US Playstation store, so thanks for the info.

you should preorder anyway, but you can easily create a EU account in the account management section of the PS3 XMB.

Around the Network

I lol'd when I saw this:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=349539&page=42

Go to Post 2078 and start from there. A lot of good fan made KZ adverts.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

Above 92% average on the Metascore Not bad!!!

GO GO KILLZONE 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

NicholasCage said:
I lol'd when I saw this:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=349539&page=42

Go to Post 2078 and start from there. A lot of good fan made KZ adverts.

i also liked that one that was posted above your "our fans may be morons but please consider playing killzone 2" not a bad idea "you can be a human being and still like the game ..really " and thank you for showing us that thread..  i love the dreamcast adds ... going to take a while to see through it all

@ yoyo .. i remember being more scared by the last advance wars game than resident evil 4-5.. too bad the new ps3 silent hill isn so good. i would have like to play the series..ah hell maybe i just get the first game for ps one.. yay for ..some backwards compatibilty .-.

terislb said:
IllegalPaladin said:
http://www.giga.de/news/00148618_rosen_am_valentinstag/

So somebody dressed as a Heghast will be passing our roses to people on Valentines day?

Psh, Helghast propaganda is what that is.

since that stunt will take place in munich i dont suppose many people will get whats actually going on.... bavarians are a little behind in such things... 

You guys are right next to the Netherlands! Some of the hype must be spilling over the border

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
terislb said:
IllegalPaladin said:
http://www.giga.de/news/00148618_rosen_am_valentinstag/

So somebody dressed as a Heghast will be passing our roses to people on Valentines day?

Psh, Helghast propaganda is what that is.

since that stunt will take place in munich i dont suppose many people will get whats actually going on.... bavarians are a little behind in such things... 

You guys are right next to the Netherlands! Some of the hype must be spilling over the border

well of course ..but not to bavaria ..thats closer to the czechs or the austrians.... but  us people from the rhineland always support our dutch friends...  we even drink your beer : D.. you do the same for the belgians.. although i would consider hoegarden only slightly above rain water from a muddy pool

too bad youre all so shy when you come to visit us