By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Killzone 2 Thread

ameratsu said:
Just about done my first playthrough (im in Visari's Palace), playing it on hard. Has been a pretty poor game so far. The enemy AI is garbage, and the friendly AI is a basketcase a lot of the time, requiring you to constantly revive them. I'll post more detailed take on single player later this week.

I finally went back and beat Visari's palace on Veteran (first playthrough). There was a thread here recently about Killzone 2 SP, and one poster recommended using the knife for most of the fight. So instead of my usual strategy, I simply knifed everyone who went onto the upper balcony. Heck, if I knew the knife was so powerful, I would have used it more than just on that occassion. Once I easily beat the waves of Helgast using only the knife and grenades, Radec himself was pretty darn easy. He only had two attacks: running at you and knifing, another firing his MG. Pretty simple stuff to beat that part.

My take overall is to rent it or have a friend lend it to you to play through the SP campaign, and try multi to see if it's your thing.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network
headshot91 said:
killzone 2 clan and this thread are pretty dead now

I don't know what you are talking about. We have 10 people in the clan playing every weekend.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees