By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Left 4 Dead PS3 Pre-orders appear in BestBuy

"A N4G poster by the handle of “Graphics Whore” has stated that the zombie killing mayhem may have found it’s way to PS3.  Normally, forum posts are ignored and called all sorts of childish names, but “Graphics” even brought the storm with pictures snapped at home with his own N4G screen and a preorder card from Bestbuy.

What’s your take gamers

?  Is Bestbuy going to be returning money to people or has L4D hit the Big Black Box with the zombie fun?"

http://www.tokipost.com/2009/01/15/left-4-dead-coming-to-ps3/

Around the Network

i am not surprised, there have been talks since last Aug. that EA was going to port it over. Dare I say L4D CONFIRMED FOR PS3??????

It could be fake.... I do not really care though. But I am sure some will have strong feelings about this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

^^^no it might be a mistake on bestbuy's part

It could be fake, and it could also be a mistake, but there has been talks of them porting it over eventually.

Around the Network

^^^EA is pursuing valve to do it.

If it was available for pre-order it'd be in their system and thus on their website.

I'm thinking it's fake.

Best Buy fucked up almost certainly.

Looks fake to me--if it's coming, EA would be doing it, and their logo would be on the box.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
SpartanFX said:
^^^EA is pursuing valve to do it.

true, EA could be doing the porting like The Orange Box.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453