By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why was my thread randomly locked?

PM a mod!!!!!!

dont make a thread about it

Around the Network

just remake it

Yeah, remake the thread. Fight the power!

Seems like one of the mods wasn't too happy with PS2 reclaiming the record.

Why did they lock it? They cant use the "wait until Fiscal year results", otherwise they should have locked the Wii one aswell.

Around the Network

1. Because most of the mods are wii fanboys

2. Your calling the site's sales number wrong, I don't think they take too kindly to that.

But a response to your thread that got locked. I'm glad PS2 still has the record, PS2 deserves it. The PS2 brought us god of War, Ratchet and Clank, Killzone, Grand Theft Auto (with the 3rd person view), Pro Evolution Soccer, SSX, Okami, Guitar Hero and many more. All of which made thier start on the PS2.

What has the wii brought us. Basically the "wii" line of games (fit, sports, etc), and sequels to last gen games. Yeah it brought us motion controls as well, but mostly forgettable games

I'm not assuming the sales numbers are wrong

usually in the past things have been adjusted....this time where the difference is so big can I not assume things will be adjusted on a greater level

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

one more thing......the difference is ONLY 60K for the record

we have a potential 1 Million overtrack.....A POTENTIAL one

even if wii sales are adjusted 100K behind....only 100K the record will go away

I am not discrediting the site

I think I have shown enough faith by not assuming as some people did that the thread was closed bya fanboy mod

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

is it so hard to PM mods... seriously.

You should have pm'd a mod. Even so.. you may have a right to expect someone would respond by now.