By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pikmin Wii first screens!

Look very similar to Gamecube graphics. I have both games ( in Gamecube ) ; and both are great, but I don´t want almost the same game now port to WII.

Around the Network

Awesome, never played the first one, I'll definitely pick it up.

emilie autumn said:
you should put GCremake on the title, for one second i thought you were referring to a new game

i thought of that too for a secend, then i thought and didn't think there was any kind of gaming event going on right now, so nintendo wouldn't just announce it out of nowhere.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

I hope Pikmin 2 comes out as well. I only rented it and bloody regret not buying it. I saw it at Microplay the other day but it was only for rent :'(

I would normally buy Pikmin 1 remake, but I already own the one for the Gamecube.

People are lying no one will buy this game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

If I didn't already own both 1 and 2 for gamecube I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Outcast said:
TWRoO said:
If only Nintendo remade old games with new graphics like the other developers.

You're going to open Pandora's box with that little gem, wow. Mario Kart, Smash Bros, Mario Party, Pokemon..
yeah I can't be bothered to do this right now. Maybe later when I'm in the mood.

Mario Kart looks the same (well similar, especially Wii and GC), but the 3 I own all play very differently.
I have never owned any of the other 3 series games to make comment, but from what I can tell, yes Pokemon all seems the same to me. I presume there is some kind of story running through it though... which probably changes about as much as stories between major FPS and action games.
Mario Party is a board game with added minigames so basically I think the minigames would change between games. Smash Bros though I can guess plays very differently between versions, because there seem to be fans of each one specifically just like Kart.

Depending on the price, I will likely get at least one of the Pikmin re-makes, because I never bought them on the GameCube.

This is the first time I've seen anything og pikmin. It doesn't look good but it looks really fun.
Still, about the graphics, they could a least try. Anyway, if I had a Wii I'd get this:)

The GC had a lot of great games. Nintendo doing remakes simply elevates those games to the levels of respect they deserve. Sure they are not original titles, but... most of the world, even the console gaming world, just plain never saw them in the first place... so its like they're new. =)

Crap.... Iv played this game already! years ago! I want a new pikmin with new controlls. But considering how much it will proably see good for them, I hope this means there is a 3rd one being made though.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!