By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Once again, MS Excels at customer service.

TowlieFTW said:

Is it hard to log into ur hotmail account once every 3 months?

EDIT: Please, like Sony bows do your your every demand(to the guy below me), all big companies usually have shit customer service.

Um, Nintendo fixed my broken DS even though my warranty had expired. They also made sure it was still the special Zelda edition. I'd say Nintendo has the best customer service.

Around the Network

I'm calling BS. I have friends who never log into their hotmail and their accounts are fine.

It's just that simple.

Good ole MS.

Wow i never knew about this. Businesses never like to tell the consumer anything. Sadly this is common in most of them that sell products or services.

Sony has decent customer service they repaired my PS3 with no hassle and threw in a copy of COD4. Which was weird because that game is by Activision.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network
TowlieFTW said:

EDIT: Please, like Sony bows do your your every demand(to the guy below me), all big companies usually have shit customer service.

It is actually. I think hotmail sucks and had to create one for XBL. My brother's account got treated the same way. He had to create a new account b/c he couldn't get his one to go Gold. Lost all his achievements. Thanks Microsoft.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
TowlieFTW said:

It is actually. I think hotmail sucks and had to create one for XBL. My brother's account got treated the same way. He had to create a new account b/c he couldn't get his one to go Gold. Lost all his achievements. Thanks Microsoft.

You could have used a Yahoo email account.

JaggedSac said:
outlawauron said:
TowlieFTW said:

You could have used a Yahoo email account.

Well, I did for myself, but my brother didn't have one.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

DaSimkin said:
nojustno said:
I like how a non 360 owner feels the need to post this

The way that MS treats their customers is one of the big reasons that I do not have an XBOX 360.

you shouldnt have to use customer service in the first place, am i wrong?

MonstaMack said:
I'm calling BS. I have friends who never log into their hotmail and their accounts are fine.

passport is different than hotmail.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453