By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Hate Boils Over, Fanboy "Journalists" Embarrass The Industry

NJ5 said:
Aw, come on. Wii fans have been putting up with real Wii hate from journalists since the beginning of the generation, PS3 fans ain't seen nothing yet.

Thats because of jealosy and fear, fear of change. The truth is that (console)gaming will never be the same because of wii. There will be more focus on casuals and less focus on hc gamers and thats the thing they fear. And PS3 fans are getting more and more stingy because of desperation. PS3 wasn't big hit and it seems that it will not be a big hit either. In worst case scenario it will even bring down the company that has made it, but I think thats what average PS3 doesn't know. You know sony will soon cut the prices and $200 PS3 will be the winner of this gen!(NOT)

Around the Network
NJ5 said:
Aw, come on. Wii fans have been putting up with real Wii hate from journalists since the beginning of the generation, PS3 fans ain't seen nothing yet.

And you haven't seen any of them complaining...

well sisnce launch ive had a few returns, and this 360 i have is my second and final purchase, so its not given me much value.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Its funny that this guy criticizes journalists when he is also anything but. T

he guy is also biased as hell;
"Perhaps it's unfair to blame the game; perhaps it makes more sense to blame the 360, which seems to be the only console left where I find such significant technical glitches. Why do I get the feeling that if GeoW2 was made specifically for the PS3, we wouldn't have seen this...?"

LMFAO. That was hilarious.

I loved especially the contradiction, where it said in the beginning, that due to larger installbase, 360 sell more games and in the end, it questioned the larger installbase.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
NJ5 said:

And you haven't seen any of them complaining...

What I am saying is that what we've seen recently is not really PS3 hate, at least not as far as I've seen.

As to the Wii, most of the gaming media really hates it and is afraid that it will kill their hobby (stupidly afraid but that's a subject for another thread).

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

bdbdbd said:
LMFAO. That was hilarious.

I loved especially the contradiction, where it said in the beginning, that due to larger installbase, 360 sell more games and in the end, it questioned the larger installbase.

Thanks for pointing that out !!! Now i can point at it and laugh too XD

God i hate fanboys, almost as much as they hate facts

“If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea” Antoine de St-Exupery

+2Q  -2N  (to be read in french)