By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resident Evil 5 Demo on PSN --> Feb 5th

CGI-Quality said:
reask said: "Do you honestly believe that PSN will be free forever?

In a matter of speaking, yup sure do! Do YOU honestly believe they'll start charging for it? If so, why?

Well my train of thinking would come to the conclusion that once enough folks are hooked lets creep in the charges.

Mind you that is just my opinion.

Around the Network

It was about time Neoraf was banned.

On topic....didn´t know there´ll be 2 options to control the characters.

CGI-Quality said:
@ reask

I know man, you're entitled to that, no disrespect :)
Just IMO, I doubt they will, remember, they still will make $ off of HOME and DLC from the Playstation Store, I don't see them charging for the service under these conditions.

Of course, this is all just my opinion too :)

And you are probably right.

But with a company in dire straits like Sony is at present you knever know.

Edit: Its probably unfair to derail this thread on a side issue.

kowenicki said:
bit of a harsh ban for neoraf there... i thougt he was being quite informative actually. I didnt know that the demo was on Live on that date.

I thought the ban was a bit harsh myself.

Are people really bragging over having a demo exclusive for a week? Really?

Anyway, I've never played an RE game, can't wait to try it out :D

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network
The_God_of_War said:
Neoraf said:

Microsoft seems to dominate the market.
Exclusive deals everywhere!

Exclusive 3rd party Games (Star Ocean 4, Left 4 Dead, Gears of War, Mass Effect, etc)

Exclusive DLC (Fallout 3, GTA4, Tomb Raider Underworld, etc)

and now, Exclusive Demos (Resident Evil 5, any other I forgot?)

Microsoft is strong.

Gears and Mass Effect are 1st party games. Left 4 Dead is rumoured to come to the PS3, but it's 360 exclusive for now. And I'd prefer it if MS spent their money on developing entirely new games instead of exclusive DLC but that's another topic for another day.

As for RE 5, I'll download the demo from the 360 and then buy the PS3 version, suck it Microsoft.

ROFL!

OT: Very nice.

@ Neoraf...

Dude... ever considered selling your PS3??

4 ≈ One

@neoraf you forgot skate 2 demo and fear 2. Only qore members can get fear 2 demo.

Neoraf said:

Too sad I also own a Xbox 360... I'll get my demo even faster: January 26th week.

Resident Evil 5 demo goes global later this month, debuting exclusively on the 360

nicee... its going to be a great week for XBL, also fallout 3 DLC is on the 27th!!! *&^% YEAH!!

*sighs* :( i will go on and ignore this thread.

Don't you think X360 fanboys are running out of ammo ?
First they were crying that ps3 has no games but now they are degraded to being happy becouse they get demo 8 days earlier :D

BTW why the list of exclusive 3rd party games on x360 posted by Neo has 3 multiplatforms in it? :D

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB