By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resident Evil 5 Demo on PSN --> Feb 5th

Microsoft seems to dominate the market.
Exclusive deals everywhere!

Exclusive 3rd party Games (Star Ocean 4, Left 4 Dead, Gears of War, Mass Effect, etc)

Exclusive DLC (Fallout 3, GTA4, Tomb Raider Underworld, etc)

and now, Exclusive Demos (Resident Evil 5, any other I forgot?)

Microsoft is strong.

My Gaming Setup

Around the Network

Great, will defenitly try it.

If you pay money for xbox live, technically speaking your demo isn't free.

Anyway, looking forward to the full game. Demo doesn't do much for me.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

seece said:
SpartanFX said:
Neoraf said:

Too sad I also own a Xbox 360... I'll get my demo even faster: January 26th week.

Resident Evil 5 demo goes global later this month, debuting exclusively on the 360

loool,,,first it was actually good games(bioshock,ME,Gears,..)to brag about but it changed to exclusive DLC to brag about but now it's timed-exclusive demo(for a week) to brag about.

standards do change ,,,good to know.I m buying a 360 for that ;).

actually first it was exclusive games, then it was exclusive games + DLC, then it was exclusive games + DLC + Demos ;)

i didn't know the DLC for the exclusive games used to come out for the console which the game wasn't published for.

Check out my game about moles ^

^ YOUR RIGHT. I DONT LIKE RUBBING THIS SORT OF THING IN THEIR FACES BUT AFTER WHAT NEOGRAF HAS BEEN SAYING...

Around the Network
Neoraf said:

Too sad I also own a Xbox 360... I'll get my demo even faster: January 26th week.

Resident Evil 5 demo goes global later this month, debuting exclusively on the 360

congratulations so do I!

I just happened to see this thread first

Staude said:
seece said:
SpartanFX said:
Neoraf said:

loool,,,first it was actually good games(bioshock,ME,Gears,..)to brag about but it changed to exclusive DLC to brag about but now it's timed-exclusive demo(for a week) to brag about.

standards do change ,,,good to know.I m buying a 360 for that ;).

actually first it was exclusive games, then it was exclusive games + DLC, then it was exclusive games + DLC + Demos ;)

i didn't know the DLC for the exclusive games used to come out for the console which the game wasn't published for.

It didn't, talking about Fallout 3, Tomb Raider and Others :0)

Neoraf said:

Microsoft seems to dominate the market.
Exclusive deals everywhere!

Exclusive 3rd party Games (Star Ocean 4, Left 4 Dead, Gears of War, Mass Effect, etc)

Exclusive DLC (Fallout 3, GTA4, Tomb Raider Underworld, etc)

and now, Exclusive Demos (Resident Evil 5, any other I forgot?)

Microsoft is strong.

Gears and Mass Effect are 1st party games. Left 4 Dead is rumoured to come to the PS3, but it's 360 exclusive for now. And I'd prefer it if MS spent their money on developing entirely new games instead of exclusive DLC but that's another topic for another day.

As for RE 5, I'll download the demo from the 360 and then buy the PS3 version, suck it Microsoft.

Gazz said:
If you pay money for xbox live, technically speaking your demo isn't free.

Anyway, looking forward to the full game. Demo doesn't do much for me.

I thought demos were available on silver which is free.

nice can't wait thanx for the info

Play Me