By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm..actually crying...

FFX made me tear up some, FFVII, Golden Sun did at parts.

For books Harry Potter did... and some other books.. forget which.. lol

Animes get me the most.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

The ending of MGS3 was the closest I've ever came to crying while playing a game or watching a film.

eh closest thing to that for me was probably Bahamut Lagoon...

What's great is the revelation is sad.. you feel for the characters... because what happens effects the main character you've probably named after yourself...

and the game keeps throwing it back in your face for the rest of the game.

You actually get sad and pissed off... and yet still play through the game despite being pissed off things went down that way... just because it's such a great game and story.

Squilliam said:
I cried in Gears of War 2. It was so moving....

Is that a joke Squil?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

tehsage said:

I just beat Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater...and..wow...I've never cried at the end of a game before..it was beautiful..

I agree. I have cried at the end of a few games. I tend to get emotionally involved in a good narrative. Particularly if it is as focused on character development as the MGS series is.

Makes me sick. I can control everything but my feelings. I'm far too emotional for my own good. Especially considering the fact that I'm a huge fan of murder, and also quite the homophobic biggot when the time comes.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
The ending of MGS3 was the closest I've ever came to crying while playing a game or watching a film.

Don't be ashamed of your emotions makin'. It's fine for a man to cry, as long as he realizes its simply an act of human nature. Crying is actually quite a fun activity.

Crying is only bad when it makes you weak. Don't be ruled by your emotions. If you have to kill a dude, kill him, cry about it later, but don't hesitate. That dude shouldn't have been standing there, amiright?

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

i got choked up at the end of OoT and final fantasy X

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

i cried during Aeris' death in ff7, esp when cloud laid her to rest. i really think its the music that really adds to that scene... granted i was like 10 maybe. also cried at the end of ff9 during the credits when they show some CGI's and that damn depressing theme song to that game LOL

People get scared like little girls when playing games...

Get crazy pissed over head shots in war Games..

Don't know why crying is so hard to understand..

I cry a little each time I spend money on a crappy game...

Or is it I cry a little when my wife finds out I buy a new game...

.....I think both...

The Movies I cried during/after watching:

E.T.

Edwards Scissor Hands.

Lump in my throat:

A.I.

Big Fish.

lol wow both Steven Spielberg and Tim Burton films... imagine that...

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

chasmatic12 said:
Pan's Labyrinth was the most depressing movie. I think I'm the only one who's cried for that film.

Yes, you are the only person in the world who cries during movie scenes in which your friends or family are being murdered by fascists.  Nobody else has emotions related to that type of violence.  Nobody.