By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm..actually crying...

ZenfoldorVGI said:
tehsage said:

I just beat Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater...and..wow...I've never cried at the end of a game before..it was beautiful..

I agree. I have cried at the end of a few games. I tend to get emotionally involved in a good narrative. Particularly if it is as focused on character development as the MGS series is.

Makes me sick. I can control everything but my feelings. I'm far too emotional for my own good. Especially considering the fact that I'm a huge fan of murder, and also quite the homophobic biggot when the time comes.

WTF.

Despite how messed up that is, I'm letting fkusumot know that you need a new tag, lol.

Around the Network
Soriku said:

I cried during Madden like a real man after losing a game.

I don't cry during video games. Or anything else. Video games don't "get" to me on an emotional level. Though if something ****ed up happens I get pissed off at the person who did it. The only things that "get" to me is anime...but I don't cry :P

Soriku...youth my friend. Cherish it. Cherish your health and live life, young man.

Adulthood is simply a physical barrier. Wisdom...wisdom is a lack of concern.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

makingmusic476 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
tehsage said:

I just beat Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater...and..wow...I've never cried at the end of a game before..it was beautiful..

I agree. I have cried at the end of a few games. I tend to get emotionally involved in a good narrative. Particularly if it is as focused on character development as the MGS series is.

Makes me sick. I can control everything but my feelings. I'm far too emotional for my own good. Especially considering the fact that I'm a huge fan of murder, and also quite the homophobic biggot when the time comes.

WTF.

Despite how messed up that it, I'm letting fkusumot know that you need a new tag, lol.

LOL, you know dude, you're awesome. You are so much better now than you were when I first started posting here. I mean it. Giving you some responsibility really made you into a righteous poster. Keep it up.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

I think I'm the only mod that people didn't start to hate soon after I was promoted.  >_>

We'll never see bodhesatva's hugs again... :'(

Hell, I never even see him post.

Soriku said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
Soriku said:

I cried during Madden like a real man after losing a game.

I don't cry during video games. Or anything else. Video games don't "get" to me on an emotional level. Though if something ****ed up happens I get pissed off at the person who did it. The only things that "get" to me is anime...but I don't cry :P

Soriku...youth my friend. Cherish it. Cherish your health and live life, young man.

Adulthood is simply a physical barrier. Wisdom...wisdom is a lack of concern.

Wait, what? English please, this type of psychology I don't understand :P

....you will.

lol, j/k. I'm waxing poetic. Enjoy my musings.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

I cried in Wii Sports when my sister hit me in the eye

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

frybread said:
I cried in Wii Sports when my sister hit me in the eye

Epic Win. +1 internetz.

I cried like a girl when Celes jumped.

My girlfriend was inconsolable, literally unable to speak, for the better part of an hour after she finished ICO.

I cry during 1 out of 5 episodes of Naruto.

I'm training and trying to learn to control my emotions so I can hold back the tears so I can become a true shinobi, but it's hard work.

Also I teared up at the end of MGS3. It's only natural. That single moment, with no words, and only the single press of a button, was the best thing Kojima has ever done with his career.

Naturally my girlfriend cried, but she's tenderhearted.

During the ending of Super Metroid, when the baby Metroid protects you from Mother Brain, she cried so hard she actually lost the fight that followed.