By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Something to Ponder... What happened to a certain VGC member

Onyxmeth said:
BHR-3 said:

Something 2 Ponder... where is Leo-J  he hasn't logged in since the 2nd i think he is pretty popular member here i mean just look at his profile views

I hope he's not gone for good i liked reading his posts

With Crazzyman & Megaman2 banned VGC has lost some of its top ps3 members

I love how "top ps3 members" seems to include the members that hurt the image of PS3 fans the most.

*sigh* so true. I like to think that I'm one of the most level headed, realistic, PS3 fan in VGC, and seeing those that ppl see as "top ps3 members" really says something about the way that PS3 fans are viewed in this community.

Around the Network

If you have no other problems, you must be a very happy person.

...but I have to admit to read the comments can be very entertaining:)

"In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value..."

Alan Greenspan, 1967

SnakeEyez said:
Onyxmeth said:
BHR-3 said:

Something 2 Ponder... where is Leo-J  he hasn't logged in since the 2nd i think he is pretty popular member here i mean just look at his profile views

I love how "top ps3 members" seems to include the members that hurt the image of PS3 fans the most.

*sigh* so true. I like to think that I'm one of the most level headed, realistic, PS3 fan in VGC, and seeing those that ppl see as "top ps3 members" really says something about the way that PS3 fans are viewed in this community.

What's even better is it'll be the same members that say "I miss leo-j! I miss Rock On! I miss Crazzyman!" that will later say to the 360 fan using those gentlemens' words against the PS3 community, "Don't lump me in with them! They just make crazy predictions! Most of us are levelheaded!".

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Ummm.. the last time Leo-J was banned was 12th June last year, and that was for one day.

EDIT: Whoops, I made an assumption. Maybe he has exams or something.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

maybe he got a life !!

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:
SnakeEyez said:
Onyxmeth said:
BHR-3 said:

What's even better is it'll be the same members that say "I miss leo-j! I miss Rock On! I miss Crazzyman!" that will later say to the 360 fan using those gentlemens' words against the PS3 community, "Don't lump me in with them! They just make crazy predictions! Most of us are levelheaded!".

That's because they keep faith when the rest of us lose it, they stand up to their 360 counterparts, and most of all, their predictions are so hilarious that the Sony haters never see the end of it on the off chance that one of them comes true (Leo-J, 120k WW)

I miss Leo-J! I miss Rock_On! I miss CrazzyMan!

Except Rock_On is the only permabanned one, CrazzyMan is gone till April, and technically Leo-j is still here.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

SnakeEyez said:
Onyxmeth said:
BHR-3 said:

I was referring  to there profile views Leo-j has alot, top members ahh i should of said most popular

Play Me

DMeisterJ said:
I guess this is a thread for this then:

What happened to Starcraft? Was he demoted because of his trollish nature and bans?

He's no longer a contributor.

I'll let him know.

To be honest, I don't think he'll mind.  He isn't on much anymore

what also happened to RolStoppable?

maybe they just have created some clone users