By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - vgchartz is dead - where are new numbers?

O-D-C said:
They're not here.

Sorry, I get annoyed sometimes when They're Their and there are used wrong, even more so if it is in  a 5 or less word sentence

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Around the Network

Come on people, group hug, life has to go on

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Better late than never

thekitchensink said:
@Nordlead: Who's ioi? You should be referring him to Brett.

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=37968

but it looks like he got banned

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

They are indeed quite late.

Around the Network
DaveD said:
O-D-C said:
They're not here.

Sorry, I get annoyed sometimes when They're Their and there are used wrong, even more so if it is in  a 5 or less word sentence

lol same here. Surprisingly even native English speaker do this mistake quite often.

They are gone.

Barozi said:
DaveD said:
O-D-C said:
They're not here.

lol same here. Surprisingly even native English speaker do this mistake quite often.

depending on the generation, we were tought to spell it how it sounds. Which causes tons of problems with these types of words, like (its, it's), (their, there, they're).

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I think you could do with a less inflammatory title next time. Numbers aren't even a day late yet, start complaining when they're a week late. ;> Still sorting out US software for last week too because the holidays disrupted the process a bit.