By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tokyo Game Show Countdown!

Then what the point of banniing someone of they are always going to get un-banned?

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Around the Network

If leo-j gets banned again, it'll probably be permanent.

Of course, these decisions are up to us moderators, so you guys don't need to worry about it. If someone obviously warrants a permaban on the first or second offense, so be it. Leo-j can hopefully shape up after a temp ban.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

LOL..... just WOW.

I now understand why this place has so few users. Back to GAF and IGN I go. Nothing further to add here on this forum.

A person will not change by punishing them they will just get worst.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Then they'll get a permanent ban and there will be no worries.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
zackblue said:
A person will not change by punishing them they will just get worst.

QFT 

jhlennon1 said:

LOL..... just WOW.

I now understand why this place has so few users. Back to GAF and IGN I go. Nothing further to add here on this forum.

lol, what exactly did you learn?

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

I see now people can talk behind my back?

mM

leo-j its good to see you back! That was a short ban

leo-j said:
I see now people can talk behind my back?

Talking about you in a public forum is somehow behind your back?

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away"